Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The Evil and Bad People

Shade Story 21i

The rats is such a clever animals. They can let you know what you need to know. Just write into a pieces of paper all the names of your enemies, bad peoples or evil peoples together with the good heart peoples and real peoples, the rats will let you know the next days.
Just let them hangout at your house and do give them eat. They will not dirty your place also. They will go other places to do the jobs. And thier shit and pee are very good fertilizers for plants. Such as middle east, because thier earth dont have much minerals for plants and tree. The rats will help you and bring you allots of money if you treat them well like the God Ganesha. The rats are God Ganesha best buddy too.
And the same they help me so much.
Let letting me know all my enemies and bad people beside me.
So what will you do after you know all this people played on you and the way the do to me for 20 years? Destroyed my marraige? Destroy my future? Humilated me? Stop me from Healing sick peoples? Stole all my things? And worst want to blame on me all those bad things they do.
What will you do with them?

Tweet the birds

Stone Cold said so.

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe.
aka Lord of Ganesha

Amen & Allah with Buddha all with me now. Even the Dark Side is with the good guys only. No Bad Guy & Evil guys will success forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment