Friday, April 22, 2016

Business

The values of Malaysia is plants. All the plants are so useful. Palm oils, Rubber, Coconuts, Cocoa, Banana, Papaya, Corns, Rice, oh well Durian, Pamelo, Guava, all my favourite fruits will be the best in the world if my research is done. All the best of the best I will develop for Malaysia and the world that all human will need to use everydays.

The global warming is melting the ice too fast. And those games you Madam Kawan friends I already win you all. So you still enjoy playing the games? Because I going to play other games now. Well, I wait you for the healing. The faster the better guys.

Now I am going to play the games with the world. The game is Go Green or Go Dark? If you win, we go dark, if I win we go green. I am not worry at all if go dark, because is my world also. But you all can choose to go green for better living. There are more surprise I will give to all to enjoy if you go green. Yes, big surprise everyone wanted to see. I can make it for you. From fairy tales to reality. Is just you do me a favour, go GREEN, save Earth and Stop Slavery. Help the poor and unlucky peoples. Teach your children Moral. No bribe and corruptions, everything transparents. Free services for public used such as Internet, Satellite Technology, water and electrical bill (only charge for business purpose), you should offer to public use better then offering to business people.
Helping business people in different way. Such as Free Website for them to promote directly to the world. Free Website to link all the company into one New AliNyonya Website and promote to the world (you will be better then Jack Ma in future - but this reserve for Goverment)
Public do not need to install water filter at own home. Those money are wasted only. Each family with two water filter at home (outsite one and inside one). Built a big water filter at each garden of house and the water can serve directly to the public. Can just drink the water from tap if you do not wish to boil. Wasted for filling so many bottles and keep at home. Recycle it, why need so much trouble making and installing so much water filter at each houses? Goverment can sponsor this project first to the publics. That is not a big problems. Serve your people better quality water and they will serve you back much better.
Free internet also will return you more votes.
While developing reLEAF Green Technology, the electric bill should be cut off too. Is times for Goverment to reduce the rate first since reLEAF technology need times to develop on all electric items and vehicles. More energy power you can get FREE from my Elements. Also can increase more Voltage from my given technology. Dont think to take all yourself. Share it to the people and the world which some country are unlucky to generate the Power energy or maybe too poor to develop. Help them now and one day they will return more to you.
While Mickey Mouse are so helpful now. Being a good pets is good for them. They help me so much. So I must return them better. Rights? There are not those dirty animals that you all think about. Mickey Mouse is Disney Most Famous cartoon character. Then it should be top. The Elephant also respected them. You know why, they help Gods Ganesha. See all those picture of Ganesha at Google the God. There will always a mouse beside Ganesha. And other animals too.
So mouse or rat or mice, today is your Big Day too, same with Om Maha Ganapathi.
I welcome you to the Earth with special power on you. You dont have to stay in dirty place anymore from today. The human will treat you like a gods. Yes all Mickey Mouse on Earth, your National Day is today Friday 22nd April 2016, given from Lord of Gods Ganesha.
Mickey mouse are the new technology for police investigation tools. They are the natural fortune teller. They are the natural future teller. They are the natural luck giver. The are the natural animals to do anything good you want to know.
Treat them like your pets, they return more you need, only reserve for good moral human and good heart human.
If you are bad, they carried virus and bateria for you. If you are good, they carried Love for you.
While this will increase the population of rats. Yes, it sure will. So how and what will I do to control this? Oh well, I can transforme these for something very useful human will need, like a nutriation meal. Chinese people will like it so much because they like to eat healthy things, long life and healing purpose. How you treat pig eat? What you give pig eat? How Ganesha want you to eat also can. I can treat you worst then this if I am angry. This is not worst then what you give pig eat? Did you know that, Cina Babi. Now you know why 2 year ago I climb up the roof and scold you all Cina Babi, did you all remember that? You think I am crazy right? Hahaha... then you are more crazier then me. I remember each single word I speak. Some of you did recorded, is times for you to upload to youtube and let all people listen what God Ganesha (before I promoted to Lord) say. And why is Indian Gods that release the Two Chinese Dragon, why is not the Chinese God? Oh well, got 3 Chinese God that day trying to stop me from releasing the Dragon. And 2 more was stopping The White Tiger God to come save me. All the insects are killed in pest control also. Well good job to all of that. Lucky my Pheonix and The 2 Dragons was released, they are going to all around the world to invite all Gods to come for me, and the Darkness too.
When I just a God Ganesha, they need 7 Chinese Gods to control me. Can you imagine the power I had?  And can you imagine now the power I got in mix combo gods? Can you imagine what if mix with dark site? I can become the Dragon Ball, watch the Movie yet?
All these movie are about me, Marvel, DC, Tsurabaya, etc... can you carry all these burden? But I can carry it so light only. You only need the power of Moral then you can handle all this heavy power easily. Love Moral, the strongest mind control you need. I got the power to reborn. I cannot die also. Each times I will just get  replacement on which species I want. That is miracle. Yes, is true. I am here to watch everything and control everything from any abuse. Ever lasting soul. When I get old, i can change to another younger human that lost his soul. I get heal very fast like Wolfverine. This is what all the GODS want me too. They never find a human like me at all. And this is the first times in millions year they found a smart modern God, that is me Sean Khor Yane  Guan.

Beleive it or not, ask Ripley.
Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Hindu Gods, all sort of Gods are at me. And ofcourse the Darkness also. Heaven or Hell both I am in control.

I can destroy a planet just a pieces of cake. But that is NO for me, I am here to save EARTH.

Then Mickey Mouse, Happy Birthday and Happy National day.
Your shit and pee will be very good for fertilizers. The most incredible and nutrition for all plants. High market value. No need to prosess, collected, weight and vacuum packed, then is ready to market all around the world.
India got many Mickey Mouse, well this benefits to them as well.
See, how you help me I will help you back more.
All animals shit and pee will be good for fertilizers and medical purpose (doing research - need donation), even fish shit also produce mineral for plants. Use the water for plants and it will make the plants beautiful and fruity.

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor👹
Lord of Universe
aka Father of Mickey Mouse😆 & Miow😃
What about Minnie😇? Just join in, welcome😎

No comments:

Post a Comment