Thursday, April 21, 2016

The Amazing Spider Man

Shade Story 18i

Spiderman
The superhero Spider-Man has appeared in many American comic books published by Marvel Comics since he first appeared in Amazing Fantasy #15 (August 1962). The character has since been featured in various storylines, forming longer story arcs. The story start after his Uncle death... is the same as reality in my life... remember when my Uncle pass away? Remember when I captured the white spider?...
Oh well, Batman, Antman or Spiderman... I can be stronger then all of them. All the Marvel and DC superhero power are with me. Can a normal human handle such heavy burden? Yes, I can. Absolutely no problems at all. Just a pieces of cake. 

Because I am The Ultra Green man, The Earth. The only very good heart Superhero that had all thier power combined.
My target : bad and evil peoples in the world. No matter what you create, you had no chance to beat me. I am the one that control you, dickhead.

Marvel and DC will continue the story and published the new comer Superme Hero soon. Yes, that is me, The Ultra Green, The Earth man. Can your man made movie beat my own created movie? Ofcourse not, my books and movie will always break your records anytimes I want.

Well, Marvel and DC, you are allowed to get my storyline from my blogs anytimes you wish. Same to Tsurabaya, Japan Ultraman creator. That is how Ultraman Zero beat Belial and his team.

With the helps of little tiny animals and insects.

That is what Autobot Transformers need to defeat the Decepticon. Get Insectious to join Autobots.

While Pacific Rims, the return of Kaiju arose. They need Gozzila & King Kong to defect the Kaiju. Yahoo...
Maybe last the need the Ultra Green too.

Tweet the Bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
aka Master of International Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment