Saturday, April 30, 2016

Yumiko Email Destroy my marraige

To my lover,
Dont you notice why I talked? If you no do all those stupid things to let me see or hear, I will not talked also. You purposely do infront of me then I talk lah.
Ganesha things? Why you do? The screws? The diamond? The needle? The insect spray? Oh my god? Do this all for what? I do crazy then you want to follow do crazy? Very early I told you I 100% remember all crazy thing I do. If crazy will know all those things meh? Dont be so silly girls my dear. I am the Games. Is me playing them, not they play me. Who is real and who is fake I know. What u get for doing this? I can give you better but you dont want? What will you get from them? Rich people just push you all and get troubles. But they get away. You no do anything, but other people do. Mastermind no need to do things, he pay money only. Pay to A, A to B, B to C, C to D, D to E, then E to you. E can have a oversea bank account. But local no money. Underworld all do like this.
I research how they run a business. I know very well how they do? But I never espect that they do this to me for such a long times. And how the hell they can get you to betray me? And how long you had been doing this behind me? Should be the times I get cheated on my business from buying oversea and later my business failed. And I had no money to open factory after paying so many deposit on machine and last cannot get back my money also. Do you know how much total I get cheated by them? Include my father gave me over Rm200k for me to run business. And those friend all no give me back the money they purchase? All team up and cheat on me. And all my lost items and damage of two house I spending on repair? Got how much? U think got or not? And still coming to play me. Oh my god. Destroy my family and marraige somemore. Killed my animals. Cause my sister crazy. Cause my uncle death. Cause my parents get worry. Talk rubbish and bad to my parents about my wife and you.
Can you forgive them they do this to me?
My kumanthong cannot forgives. All gods cannot forgive. All darkness too cannot forgive.

Can the Lord forgive them? They do too many evil and bad things. Too much. Over the limits. They must be punish by the Father of Kumanthong. Confirm today.
Remember, not the Lord punish them. The Dark site punish them. Because Earth no powerful people dare to punish them. Let the Dark site take action to teach them a good lesson.

Oh. I first suspected is when Yumiko email to my wife telling everything about me and you the story. How can Yumiko know all so details. That is the start I want to get her already. But slowly more and more people involved then I keep quite and pretend dont know anything. But I already keep an eyes on everyone very carefully. Bingo now.

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
The Clown ☻☻☻

No comments:

Post a Comment