Saturday, April 23, 2016

Nobody Help

I got 2 ladies in my life. Both just know to ask for money. They never think to offer me any help when I need to use money. Worst they will try to stop me from getting money from my parents.
Actually, they can help me easily. I am not asking for much, just a few as enough for me to publish my book. They can offer the gold or jewelly that I gifted to them and get some money for me first. But they didnt try to offer me at all as I needed so much for my book publish and research. Oh well, this can truely tell me that is this my lovely ladies that I deserve? Is this the kind of ladies belong to me? How can you tell me that you do love me when you cant even help me when I need? Right? Is there any acceptable reason? Is there anything else I can ask a favour from them?
Absolutely no, they will not help and support me when I in troubles. They will only care about themself more then what I need. So I really need your kind donations so I can continue my research and help the people. And also to publish my books for the poor and unlucky peoples. Hope you can help me.

Thank you

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so.

Sean Khor
Aka Research Medical & Health Volunteer

No comments:

Post a Comment