Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Reverse That is my way

Shade Story 20ii

To get them, the Cina Babi, everything I need to do REVERSE and RESERVE. So they will get DESERVE
How much more they can gain from me? Venture more into what I say. Last minute, I will reverse it.

Raja Panther reverse Panther Raja (Friend, you know God Ganesha)?
SBL reverse LBS
99 reverse is 66
KL Spore Australia - Australia Spore KL
Massage beauty saloon - saloon beauty massage
Melt Ice - Crystal Melt
Production - raw materials - hardwares - beauty - pharmacy - one stop center - shopping mall
Costing - I got new formula, cheaper and produce triple the crystal. Easier. Using sodium whitening, for good heart people only.
What ever, my target is mastermind rich people. So if you are not, please give way and I will play the games with them. Poor peoples or hired workers, my advise is you give way and I will do my jobs with them. You will be 100% no problems. It will be great I you want to support me to go against your big boss. Because they really are pushing you all so they get away. Do you understand my meant. They are not protecting you, they only use you and pay a little money for you. If you want to continue, ask for higher pay. Because nobody want to work for them now. Only paying more they will offer. They had stolen all God's creation that belong to all peoples. Not for them only.
All technology and innovations, all energy power, all fashion and trend, all art and design, all medical treatment... all to China only. They can produce all the things from China and later sell back at here and other place. The toys already been selling not even the games Clash of Clan introduce the new Purple Bowlers. The got big link with internet also. They are the Gutterpost hackers that hack Apple and Samsung. They hack into people life and make them crazy. Some commit suicied because cannot handle the mental torture and humilation because of personal private live photos and story being hacked. The same way they hacked into my life and played on me over 20 years. I am sure this super rich people not playing me only. The gutterpost all are the victims. Many famous actor because cannot accept thier stories being explode to the world, then they take thier own life. The same way they do to me. But every stage they failed to get me because I been watching them 5 years ago after I notice that I being spy and followed. Hack the hackers. They want to create a very famous story for me. They published three book of me on 2011. The book is 50 Shade of Christian Grey. Yes, the movie was produce last year exactly is me. The only thing is I am not rich, but the story line is same with me with my lover. They continue to produce the second book and movie to be the same as the book stories published early. But this times I wont let them do the same, so I change my lifestyle and choose to break up with my lover so the story will not be me. They even pay and hired my lover to trap on me. Getting everything being the same as book 2. They hired all my friends, my relatives, my neighbours, goverment staff and foreign workers to watch and spy on me. How much money they need to spend to hired all these peoples to play me? For 20 years? How much money you thinks for so many peoples? Crazy masterminds games. Many are powerful people that abuse thier power. The games really can cause someone commit suicied. They played my sister also and cause her crazy. Did you know that they are doing this things? The internet theft hackers really cause many people life. They wanted to create me and make me famous and later get it back all. Because they already got my private sex photos and videos. They can hacked into my mobile and stole all my photos and then make me a video with my photos.
They know all my stories. The know I got another son with my second lover also. All they know about me.
What will you do if you know all of them played you this way? Cause your sister get crazy and cause your Uncle death? Destroy your marraige and now destroy your second marraige too. What will you do? If you got the power to do anythings. How will you treat them? Can anyone tell me? Can this peoples need to give chances? Do they reserve to be happy and let them keep playing other peoples?
They will not stop if they still got so much money to play peoples and hack anyone life. They will always continue playing people and making peoples crazy only.
Not I dont give them chances, the Gods wanted them to be punish like an animals. That is true. Now is thier love one get to be suffer because of thier dirty jobs. Gods will not help them anymore. All thier gods came to me. Is a shame how you pray your own gods at your home but your god come to my home? What had you done that your god runaway? Sure is very big mistakes and evil things. And your own god want me to curse the spell on you. That is why Zika and Avian are for evil peoples like you. And you can get HIV by mosquito bite now. My healing is you come and meet me. Swear to the Gods that you will stop and never played on any human or animals again. And me you remember my blogs what I want? Sacrified back to me what you destroyed? Dont ever played with Amen or Allah, you will get crazy, my curse to you and your loved one. Hope you enjoyed the games you started. Hell never let you take down your properties and money, at Hell I also wait for you. Because I control Heaven and Hell too. Where you want to go? I will be at Hell or Heaven when I sleep. At Earth when I awake. I need to go 3 place in a life. You know that, dick head? And your life is writen by me.
My diary book is all of you my friends. Want to see? I can show you. What is a lifebook was. Too much bad and evil human species, especially Chinese species. No comments.

Tweet the bird

Stone cold said so

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
aka Lord of The Gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment