Thursday, April 21, 2016

99 Mart

Shade Story 16iii

This is him. My biggest nemesis.
2 years ago, he used three Chiness Gods to control me. He think he had win. Oh well, that is just a show for you to entertaint. You cant beat The Lord Ganesha. He always had the super power all other GODS dont have. Reverse Power... yes, same as the Earth Element.
That is me, Sean Khor.
But this times I much stronger with the mix power from Allah. Is Chinese Gods vs Indian & Islamic Gods. Oh well, your Gods dont even want to help you this times. They joined and support me now. You dont have any GODs p6ower anymore. You are now just a normal human. Did you know that? All you can do is spend your money to those people around me just hoping that they can change my mind.
Do you think doing so can stop me?
Even a rat wont help you. You should know why. Because of your evil underworld projects that cause so many life taken away.
What are those mangosteen inside MH370? Human cell? Only bastard will do such things. Killing innocents people. Shredded into juice. Vacuum pack and bottled up. Loaded into plane as list as mangosteen. How many life are taken away in such horibble way. Later hired people to make the family claims. Once received the money. Hacked into the victims accounts and transfered the money to those workers and you. The hackers team was so good to hack into people bank accounts. Who cares as all the family already death. Who will check and complaints about it? What a underworld project this is?
Who you think you are?
The bad things is, he put a knife for me to point at the two Malay leader also. Purposely send a massage to my phone saying that is M&N. What a well planned job it is. Cina Babi bikin orang susah.
The MH370 mangosteen is human juices. Calculate the M3 and convert into human flesh. Then you get an estimate people get killed. Those terrible and horrible ladies being tortured to death by their SM party. Hell be waiting for you all bastard Chinese guys. And some Malay and Indian too.
Human can lie to me. But not the animals and plants. That is what my technologies built for. To get the super cells from your dirty jobs. To scan the bad and evil human. To stop your underworld bad and evil productions. Without you, the world will be at PEACE. Did you know that?

Can I forgive you? Can the GODS forgive you? Can the People forgive you? Can the Darkness forgive you?
Ask yourself? Ask your family? Your relatives? Your friends? Your workers? Can this guy be forgive???

Nobody answered? Or nobody dare to answer because scare of him, the animal bastard.

Let me teach him a good lesson all the GODs wanted me to do. Really.

And whoever try to stop me. I dont care is my family, my wife, my partner, my relatives, my neighbour or my friends. Please walk beside. See how his home dissapear. See how his loved one suffer cancer. See how they get thunder cat. See how the die in accidents. See how he suffer the disease. See how long he want to play with me. As he can save thier live now if he come to me. If still ignore me, then dont say I didnt give you chance.
I always give chance. When I give chance, he try to sit on my head. What a bastard.

You want to take the blame on me. Using my devices? My technologies will clear all or keep all as proof of those things you are doing? I want you to know what is the power of Ganesha? Learn it from the Indian friends. Where you keep my device I also know. Destroy it? Too late. All data is copied into my water cloud. Understand. You want me to release it? One by one or bulk? My guppy fish will do that. More hightech then the bats.

How many days you want? Start from today? 1, 2 or 3 days? To make up your mind? Find a lawyers? The best lawyer? I am the best lawyer too. You want to hire me? Sure win? How about that?

Mr 99 Mart? The World Underground Dictator vs The Lord of Universe
(Who win) an ants also know. Your power is no more. You are in troubles. Big troubles. Want to settle by me or want to settle by Lord?
Your dirty money are not welcome please. 99.9% (since you like 99), transfered as donation or give to my 2 bitches. You should know thier account smart ass. In these 3 days times. Your clean business you may continue. Your dirty business STOP it now. I meant it. I am not joking.

You know what is beheaded? Love one.

Tweet the bird

Stone cold said so.

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
aka Lord of God Ganesha

No comments:

Post a Comment