Saturday, April 23, 2016

Orphan, Old Folks & Drug Addicts

You give me RESPECT,
I return you Respect.

Gods and Dark Site respect me. How about you?
Royalle? Leaders? Governments? Family?Relatives? Neighbours? Madam Kwan?And all people around the world?
Also the Underworld?

How you treat me is the same way I will treated you. You treat me good, I will treat you better. You treat me bad, I will treat you worst. You want me suffer, I will let you more suffer.

Respect who I am. As I respect the animals and plants. Also the poor and unlucky people. I respect the old peoples.
I respect a good Royalle and a good leaders. I respect a good Goverments. I respect the soldiers and polices. I respect the international bureau, I respect the international medias, I respect everything that is Good all around the world no matter what race, religious, ages, sex or species. What about you?
If you cant even respect an animals or plants, are you a good human or bad human?

How many human you all had been playing like this? I am sure I am not the first people you all are playing. That is why some of them cannot handle the mental torture. They get crazy, like my sister and some commit suicied. Did you all know how these group of peoples play on me?
Not only one games, allots of games they play me. And also cheat allots of my money from online trading.

1. They want to post my story at Gutterpost. Oh well, I told you I am very very open minded. Sex is my State of Art.
My favourite fantasy games. Is good to share.

2. They want to create me as Christian Grey in 50 Shades of Christian Grey. As published the 3 Novel books already in 2011. They want to make the story line reality with me.

3. They try to made a story line with the name of Durian Malaysia list with me. With the last two name created is Mamer (mummy) and Pubor (Meant in Teow Chew?).

4. They want to blame me as like second Anwar Ibrahim case, but more worst then him.

5. They want to link me in those murder, theft, robbery and etc.

6. They want to create me as famous and rich person first. Using my popular name for online trading to cheat people. And want to do dirty job on me when the trading hit thier target.

7. They want link me with drugs also.

8. They want destroy my marraige and love life. As they had success doing this.

9. They want me to finish up all my money as soon as posible. Blocking me from anyway to get money.

10. They want to stole and use all my research and development for own purpose.

11. They hired police, jpj, bandaraya, lawyer, telekom, communication service, indah water to issue all my debt at the sametimes. Faking summones was send to me. Useless lawyer letter (make sure I receive those letter, dont send using normal post, always will mistaken delivery) How am I suppose to pay without any prove of purchase, invoice and statement) can i just send a letter asking for this payment to be paid for such a long times? Where is the real law at Malaysia? How many lines a person can use for his/her name? Suppose to be 2 only, right? And I got over the that? You know why? Sure I am not a normal person you think I am. I am special force team. Got it? INTERNAL AFFAIR.

12. They want to create a story with my mobile phone. Story from my photos gallery.

13. They want to create a story with my contact list and dialing number, wechat and so on.

14. They want to create story with my pass previous business, using and hack into my email.

15. They want to create story with my toys also at my home.

16. They want to create story with my list of my Wedding list.

17. They want to create story from my dairy and written notes on my book.

18. They want all my friends to stay away from contacting me. Making me without any friends. Also relatives.

19. They purposely killed my dogs and pets.

20. They purposely watch over me and stop me from helping the poor and unlucky peoples.

21. They purposely stop me from providing medical aids to the people around the worlds. Letting them suffer and deaths. (That is very evil and bad heart human)

22. They purposely let me eat hot and spicy foods. Drink sour drinks.

23. They purposely disturb me when I am at home. Making stupid noise. Teach the kids to do also.

24. They purposely make my electrical bill get high and pay more to make me faster no money.

25. They purposely want my petrol to finish up and fill up faster. Want me to use more and spend more money.

26. Many more.

If this happen to you, I think 80% people will get crazy and 70% people will commit suicied. So those mysterious case of death are all links to they people jobs. They are the cause of thier death.
What actions should you do? No action in progress then is me to take action.

Do you went to medical check up with your family? I am sure is a bad news for you. Yes, I meant all of you that related for doing this dirty jobs. Dont think you all can get away from me. Nobody will be left, you will return to find me for help.

You break my marraige and love, broken my heart. You had to pay for it.
Well, my lovely cousin, how great is it you got a Lord of Universe brother. The World Richest guy on Forbes soon.
How I do it? Easy, just use Moral and Help, that is all you need to be rich. You dont need a big bulk of money to get rich. You just need to help the poor peoples first, then they will offer you to be rich.
Not playing people story to get rich, you will get nothing at the end. And those money you receive is belong to me. At the end, you got nothing at all.
All those properties will be donate to me also. And I will built it free to the orphan, old folks, rehab, all charity use for those unlucky childrens and peoples. They children and old folk will be staying near to the shopping complex, so everyday they got happy entertainment all around the shopping mall. Specially reserve for them. The nursery at a better living place. So they always will feel harmony and happy. That is my gift to them. No more sad staying at those old houses. They get better care from me. When they grew up, they will help me back and return more to me. All the childrens belong to me also. And the old peoples and drug addicts also.
I can solve the drug addicts people just a pieces of cake. Because I walk into thier life too for my research. Anyone got the heart to do this? Sacrified yourself to walk along as a drug addicts? Well, I dont think so. Somemore it is done volunteer and no payments for this research.
Why peoples take drugs? Why peoples get addicts? Why peoples continues take drug after rehab? Why they cannot stop?
All I got the answers. Let me help them all. As I can take drugs everyday and stop at anytimes I wanted too. That no effect on me at all, do not abuse drug.
Let me introduce foods for quiting drugs.
1. Coffee Iced / Kopi Iced
2. Banana fruits / Pisang
3. Water Cherry / Rose Apple / Jambu Air
4. Tabacco Smoking (is good for health and cancer)
5.  Coffee Biscuits
6. Coffee Cakes
7. Coffee Ice cream
8. Coffee Sweets
9. Coffee foods & drinks
10. Maggi Mee

Additional foods
11. Asam Laksa
12. Mee Rebus / Mee Jawa
13. Fried Hokkien Mee
14. Tosai, Chapati, Roti Canai, etc
15. Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) or Kenny Roger Chicken & Muffin
16. Thai Foods
17. Nyonya Foods
18. All Penang famous foods
19. Nasi Lemak
20. Nasi Briyani

20 suitables foods (my favourite foods) for drug addicts to quit easy and fast. It works just in a week. Then the "gian" is 99.9% no more.
So treat the drugs addicts better nice foods so they get well and help me later. They are smart people but just walk the wrong path of life. Let me show them the right path. This is how you help peoples. Not just know to donate money to charity but dont know what to do. A drug addicts will be more successful if they climb up, because the fall down deeper. It is true.

So I help the childrens, old folks and drug addicts.

I help the poors people.

Next who should I help? Sick peoples. Trying but no enough funds. Waiting for kind donations.
The thunder cat... did you hear what I hear?
Well my bank details already posted few days ago. Please check if you wish to donate.

I am research for Cancer, Zika, Avian and new disease experts.

Tweet the bird.

Stone Cold said so.

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
aka. International Medical Research Professor





Tweet the birds

20.

No comments:

Post a Comment