Sunday, April 24, 2016

Destroyer Faith

Well, my dad told me that my Uncle's death is cause of me when I was held at Psikiatri Hospital. The jobs that landed me into hospital. Why and how I get there as I told you earlier that all my neighbour are playing on me. How they create and play a story to me. This had cause me lost of someone that very care of me, my Uncle. He was so worry about me and this had caused him so much troubles. You all Cina Babi, how and what you can replace a life back to me? Not only you stole my things, you stole someone that care of me away from my life. Dont you had any regret or remorseful? Are you all an animals? Mother fucker, son of the bitch. How will you feel if someone doing this to you and cause someone you love gone away from your life? Dont you had any heart at all? And still coming to play at me until now. Dont think I dont know. What is my job you should know right now, how you do me? How you play me? How you laugh at me? How you humilated me? How you break my family? How you break my heart? How you bad talk of me? All I will return back to you.
Dont need to go away from my Facebook list, dont need to ask people to inform my parents (doing fucking dirty job), dont need to inform my girlfriends father doing, all is your dirty job only, dont think I dont know, I know your plan since very long ago. And is not that you watching me, Is me that are watching you, assholes. The only person that can put a knife at my back is the people that are near to me. Understand. Those that far away from me or enemy, dont have chance to do that.
But they were jeoperdise and interrupted. Purposely put a knife for me to point at them. What a dirty works this kids are doing. Because of jealousy people are better and good, they cannot accept the facts what people had sacrified and earn those things. So they steal it from people.
To the rich and also those pretending to be poor, you will be no chance to live better. You will be haunted forever by my dark site. That is dont ever play or steal God's creation. Is not belong to you.
But thanks for develop and produce it, is times to return back all to the Gods.
Yes, that is me. Fuckers and Hackers.
Well, you see, if you are good heart, money will drop from the sky. That is true.

Amen.

Gods Fuck you.

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
aka Lord of the Gods

No comments:

Post a Comment