Thursday, April 28, 2016

They Still Want to Played on me

They still want to played on me because the games the play is create me as a GODS. Then the real things is, I am not the God, I am the Lord of Gods.
The Gods listen to what I say. They let me absorb thier power and let me use the power to fight the evil and bad peoples. Why is Malaysia? So many country but they choose the ONE was at Malaysia? And they need over 20 years to train and test me. Finally I passed all the Gods test without a mistake. That is perfection. 
But when I success, I already lost almost everything one I had. Did you know that? I lost almost all friendship, relatives, neighbours, friends and many that I dont know. Only I get this precious gift from Gods. Thank you for the Gods that always be with me. They are so many of them at my home and place I normally hangout. They follow me where I go all the times. The magnetic power was so powerful until I feel like walking on the air. They can give me the power to change Elements, Fung Sui. To set new rules for Gods. To place them at new place. Because they dont want to stay with the bad people home. And I dont have enough home for them to stay. And my home is over crowded with Gods. All gods can be seen at my home. Jesus, Allah, Hindu, Chinese and many more.
Gods are Google. If you got moral and value, but no money nevermind, they will help you anytimes you pray for them. They will help good peoples, the return is always better then what you give. The most important is the willingness to grow. To stand up each times you fall. I fall 7 times, each times I fall deeper. And worst people still pushing me down after I fall. That did not stop me to climb up the 8 times. The foundation of qualities Life are Moral, Value, Love, Faith, Honesty & Loyalty.
Until now, I still not have money. My kids was suffering too. They did not have money to buy books and things they want. For over 2 years I know they are living very difficult. But I know what will be coming for me soon. Because I can feel that I am so successful and I am standing  as the Top One in the World already. Not compare to the money, compare to my value, my own value... that is marvelous.
Infinity Identity I called myself.
I almost being working for every department and many kinds of job in my life. Getting to know all the business and trade market, the Fashion & Style, the Art & Design, the Innovation, the technology research, the new Recycle business, the medical treatment, the underworld business, the sexual fantasy, the police investigation, the problems of poor people, the solution for all people, the entertainment life, all I can say that the feeling is extremely on top. I play hard, I work smart, I fuck slow and I beleive in all Gods. Apologizes if I am a bit rude sometimes. Is just who I am, I dont need to pretend to be polite. Be yourself, do good things and get good return.
But you need to know your enemy well enough, then only you can win. Five step is need Analysis, Awareness, Solutions, Satisfication and Research.
The outstanding best sales are Word Merchant and Picture Drawing or Painters. All my drawing will be the most expensive art of all times. Dont know who so lucky to keep all my drawing with my signature too. Got over 10pcs at PPUM Psikiatri Ward white board. The picture of RTV Silicone research on year 2014. All are the place with most RTV Silicone natural mineral for the Goverment to increase the staff salary. Is more to increase double or triple the income now. Should be raise more from bottom to top. Because must help poor people, then your economy will increase. The less poor people, the higher your economy will increase. If no poor peoples, then your country is very success in developing and creating better future. That is my next target for Malaysia and the World.
Remember for Africa and India ft USA.
We are the World
Heal the World
Earth Song
From Micheal Jackson
Then is
2 become 1
Viva Forever
Mama
Spice Girl

Then promote the new Hero for each country of the World. Reserve for Animals Lover only.

And I will still say I dont like Politics. Let you all play and I stand middle, balancing the weight. If not will berat sebelah.
Because Gods also mix combo, why not human also mix combo. Black and White, I am Grey, Christian Grey. Thank you again for creating me like him. But I wan better then him. Can or not? You can do me better then him? Or you still thinking everyday new things for me? Hard to believe you because you cannot send me my wish also. Making me dissapointed only. Lucky I am open minded that ladies are always right. Let them win sometimes. Know my weakness already? I had no weakness for you to attack me. That is why you cannot get to win me. One things I really want to know, how many people are actually involved from bottom to top and how much money had been spend for over 20 years? Trillion? But I know you earn much more, no people will do losing money business. Every inch in my house you will develop and sell. From tiny little things to big Furniture, you will do. Building also you follow. Even a plant you too follow. Whatever is with me, is Lucky Charm. Pass to me, I keep it, you become rich. No matter what or how you do also will earn money. Just publish every things, make and sell. You got a very very big empayar. Just summarize, you make them get mad only, I told you many times my house full house. Spirit until very very far. You still cannot get what I meant. And still pretending dont know and keep playing games. What will you do if your child at outside no house to stay? Then what about your own Gods no house to stay?
Dont wait me cause I no money. And I dont know how to built a house also. You got many house sure got many experience. Or I think you want them homeless and let them suffer. Dont know what you all think. I got money I 100% will buy new home for them. This I promised all the gods.

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Lord of the Gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment