Friday, April 22, 2016

Ultraman with M&N

Shade Story 20i

Did you know that my job is the most challenging job in the world? Do you agree? You need to sacrified everything you once had. Yes, everything. Without sacrified these things, you will not get the job done. Always remember that whatever you sacrified will be return bigger then it.

For business is same too, service the customers first, they will return to purchase is the things are goods. Dont just think you need to earn thier money first. Customers will recomend more people to you later after they find out your things and service is good.

You dont need to pray or asking any favour from Gods before you do somethings without sacrified. People will sincerely help you if they know you are truly and willing to offer them something before you want to earn them. If nobody came for you, then the Gods will be there for you to save you.

Dont pray the Gods if you are bad or evil heart. Is true, the Gods got eyes to see. And why your own gods never help you instead of helping me? Anyway, thank for praying them for me. And many thanks for helping me earning so much money. Well I think next year I will be listed on Forbes the most riches men in the world. My job is a Reseacher & Development (R&D).
The most incredible rocket up in history.

Whatever I share is without any charges to the peoples, especially the poor peoples. All I need is a little kind return as donations, as little as 10 cents is enough from all the poor peoples around the worlds. They can donate more if the wish too. So how many populations of poor people around the world? How much will I earn each week or months if they donate to me? Can this a business you think you can do? Everyone can if your heart want to help the poor people get better living.

World Population Clock
http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/
Est total 7.42 Billion with estimate 1 second per birth.
If each person donate a kind 10 cents monthly, I will be earning 70 billion per month. I am sure many will donate more then a 10 cents. This all from Donation only not included on Research donation for medical purpose. And also donation for healing and curing from those disease and cancer from bad and evil family all around the world, especially my Madam Kwan friends.
If Gods can give me all this, then you should know how much my sacrified been done for over 20 years? Well, a sacrified that no human had ever done.
Until the rats, crocroach, ants and birds will come to save me.

What make these animals come to save me? Sure something very very bad they want to blame on me. And now I get all of them down to my toe. You want the world to know? You want Malaysia to know? Now you tell me who you like them to know?
Masterminds, Durian Malaysia, Madam Kwan, Int Malaysia Furniture Fair, Gutterpost and all neighbours? I know you all are watching me. Say Hello everybody.
I am here at home, home alone.
Do you need to take number? I dont have machine yet, I can prepare a waiting list book for you later. Remember my regulations, check my previous posted blog if you dont understand. My favourite games. I meant it. Not joking. Prepare for your healing and curing.

Pay for the prizes. That is what you need to do. Nothing is FREE for bad and evil heart peoples.

Gutterpost, how many innocent ladies and men you betrayed them? You hacked into thier personal mobile and computer and posted all to the world. Is a humilation act. Any remorseful for this job? You cause so many ladies trouble and also some men in troubles. Some hidden cam purposely installed at hotel and home. My home is an example. Also my partner home. Spying on me, watching me, still doing now, hahaha... next will be people watching you all. Are you open minded then me? Impossible!!! I dont mind to share with people, anything also, can you? If you cannot then why you play this games with me? Any regret now?
The bat tweet also.

If your lover are too old, then you need to replace your daughter or granddaughter or great granddaughter at my choice.
All is volunteer with sign documents before any ship is built. Who know the ladies later want to sail with me. Dump you for your stupid act? I always allow ladies to choose who they love. Maybe you cannot satisfied them that I can do that for them. They also need a guy that always can give them satisfication. Dont just think that they only need to satisfied you all the times. Think of thier need also. Always think they are only sex toys for you to play. Dirty mind and selfish. What ever, the Lords always stand beside for the ladies. Hurting them meant hurting me. No respect them, meant no respect me. No respect me, meant no respect the Gods. Gods listen to what I say, because I am thier Lords.

Ladies, dont worry or scare. I treat all ladies in my life like a princess. Even she is a prostitude, they are treated as a princess from me. I am sure you will get your highest orgasm from the Lords, he is an expert of BDSM fantasy. Please wait for your lucky day ladies. And postpone if you are having period, I dont cross red light. So you too will know why you coming here, you should know what your lover is doing to other innocents girls. Not one, not two, not three, not four, talk cock!

I never ever bad treated a girl. Only those that never treat me good in return. Is thier choice to let me go, I never dump any girls in my life. For me, all of them are good memory I will keep (will publish my true love story too). Not the story you created for me like 50 Shade of Christian Grey. That is faking story of Christian Grey. The real is AllahGreen. Where his real girlfriend is Minnie Mouse. Ofcourse you dont know, you will never know my all 5 poker cards.

Tweet the birds
Lord of Universe
aka Lord of Gods Ganesha




No comments:

Post a Comment