Sunday, April 17, 2016

Missing Stocking

My stocking was missing at my home. And these stocking only one site missing. Then today was same at my mummy place. Her stocking was missing allot one side only.
Is this the clue? Who will stole this stocking? Who want a stocking?
1. Stocking fetish girl.... X
2. Stocking fetish guy....???
3. Stocking fetish unisex... X
4. Stocking bitten away by rat... 99.9%

My rat will bit all the clues for me. Thank you so much my King of Rat. They tell me that this Cina Babi only wear 1 pcs of stocking. He is the mastermind of all this project. And now doing good things to help poor people. So how do you want to settle this with me?
Go GREEN, save Earth and Stop Slavery.
Help the poor peoples.
DONATE ALL PLEASE. Another Datuk.
Doing so many business. All business also he want to do.

RATS research confirmed that they will inform you anything bad is happening by giving directions, locate the place, giving clues and they will monopoly all the place. Pest control are not killing them. They had been upgraded amour.

P/s : clash of clans new warrior already selling before it was lunch. How he can know the new purple warrior is coming out? He can start producing and reach his shop for selling not even the games lunch it new Purple worriors. The got links.
Very smart planning business. Same like planning my story and publish it without my concern. Then he plan to follow the story as published on the book. 50 Shade Darker and Darkness. Anyone got the 3 books, then you will know what he want to do for Movie 2 and Movie 3. I can share the book for everyone.

He want to make me famous. Then use me in trade business. After famous, what happen? Mystery happen right... latest was Will Smith. And many Actor and Actress suicide because of the hackers problems... internet theft... scare to get pressure of this private storey... they end thier life just like that. He want to do the same on me, lucky I am super open minded man. I dare to walk naked if allowed also. I know he got allots of my sex life video. So what, wait the day I fuck live and the whole world see. How these hackers destroyed the innocent people. Good gutterpost hackers! I help you post your own lover. And i am the Director. Make sure is posted each of everyone dude. You played the wrong GODS this times. Allah pun berani main. CELAKA Cina Babi. Sama tikus you pun kalah.

Assalamulaikum.

Tweet the bird.

Stone Cold said so.

Sean Khor
Lord of the Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment