Sunday, April 17, 2016

Copycat

Shade Story 8iii

He can copy all my things and earn all hugh money. So easy meh!! Nothing in this world is FREE. Thank you for helping me all the development and innovation so successful. Venture more for all my latest development to.

The times is come when my target for World Zoo fund is enough collected.
Then you will had to donate all dude. Simple, rich people scare of what? They scare of health. Money cannot buy health. Especially the three latest virus. Zika, Avian and Gutter Virus. You will be coming to my dungoen with your sweet heart for your healing. Oh yeah!😈😈😈
Is it live or pay per view? Make sure the payment thru Goverment department. No charges from me, I volunteer to be the main actor. But the fees for healing will base on your all P&L, Share, Properties, Oversea bank, Insurance Fund, Co-operation business, Partnership, Close Fund Transfer to relatives, friends, etc.
And remember, all I will take back and donate to World Zoo and extra for the poors peoples of Malaysia.
They can return back as Gift or Donations to me.

Is that a good ideas? YES, absolutely great. Rich people doing dirty job will not last long. To many of this people at Malaysia. That is why I am here to help balancing.

How I eat now. What I eat now. And how many times I eat now. Will be given back to you, dude. You can make me no cigarrate to smoke, I also can make you no money buy cigarrate. You make my friend get into jails, I also can make your friend into jails. You make my partner stay apart from me, I will make your partner separate from you.

What you plan to do me now, I will create for you later.

Watchout any mosquito bite! Virus everyways. Now rats also can infect Avian virus. OMG. Whole Malaysia got rats. And crocroach got Zika virus too. Please research now which country had the most rat and crocroach. I think is Malaysia.
World Guinesss Book of Records for the most Rats and Crocroach. More then India. The populations are so incredibles.
The only infect bad people. And cat no more eat rats. They team up. Same like WWE. Sudah gaduh, lepas team up jadi champion. MICKEY MIOW

Tweet the Bird.

Stone Cold said so.

Sean Khor.

No comments:

Post a Comment