Sunday, April 17, 2016

Shade Story 10ii

OH WELL!!!

They are still trying to write a menuscript story from my blogs too.
What a smart (reverse stupid) teams.
Better research for the curing of all this viruses. Yes, to save yourself and your love one. There is always a curing and healing for the person you want to played.
They got intention to blame me in wit gay also. What a stupid job of that? Then inreturn let me see how you being fuck by gay live on TV. You ask for it dude friends.
And what I miss out please remind me. The person who let me know what other bad things he want to do me will be given just a plant for healing. Good return for good people. Just let me know what they are doing now and before from the first day. You and your family will be bless.
Yup... GOD bless you! When you do good things for Gods.

Preparing healing formula : A little dog maggots + a little of my cum + a little of spiritual plants & a praying for GODS + a honest donations will always help you. You all are just a little ants for me to teach. Well, I know you will learn the lesson soon. Dont worrry, I always will use Love instead of punishment. That is all the GODS love me so much, and the dark side too.

Insha Allah... Happy Holloween.

Tweet the Bird

Stone Cold said so.

Sean Khor
Lord of the Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment