Sunday, April 17, 2016

Winston Cigarrate

SHADE STORY

He can do this for what I am using and what I wish to eat. But that is at Sungai Buloh area, bukit rahman putra, or maybe kepong.
First Dunhill no stock, then no Kenny Roger at KLCC, and now stock running out for Winston at 7-11 outlet.
Banned it better. Cigarrate you earn over Rm40 mil a day. I dont mind. Go ahead to banned it.
PUNIABOR...

oh well... he know the Power of Ultraman, he also just finished the Actor of new Ultraman Movie... Will Smith.
Or well, all the previous Superman star also his job... what a Underworld King!!!

That is why I am here, Malaysia.

I guess the guy I want buy crystal he also captured. To block my supply. Dirty job again.

Watch out your family member dude. Is you ask for it.

Tweet the Birds

Stone Cold said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment