Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Durian Story

Shade Story 12iii

Well, the name of the Durian list at Malaysia are those involved in my shade story. Great job all listed name on Durian Malaysia. But still got many that is not listed. Those D number are actually the address of the BBM factory address at Sungai Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia. Some had move to new factory. Also the famous Musang King - Mountain Cat King... do you know who am I? Do you know I can do what? And do you know I already prepare it long times ago.
Better you ask all your love one had a medical check up ASAP.
And come to me if you need HELP.

http://durianinfo.blogspot.my/p/durian-cultivars-or-clones-cultivated.html?m=1
(people involved to create and played on me when they had power and money)

More on shade story on Google - Durian Malaysia list.

Remember the healing and curing you need to do. The faster the better.
The virus and curse already started 2 years ago. Now is RED ALERT times.

For Vision 2020 extended project.

Tweet the bird

STONE Cold said so.

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
aka Master Healer

No comments:

Post a Comment