Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Durian Shade Story

Shade Story 12iii

Refer sample blog 1 :

http://durianinfo.blogspot.my/p/durian-cultivars-or-clones-cultivated.html?m=1

Must see also the Durian list name of another shade story. Those special unique name given. Tweet!
More real meaning...

Well, the name of the Durian list at Malaysia are those involved in my shade story. Great job all listed name on Durian Malaysia. But still got many that is not listed. Those D number are actually the address of the BBM factory address at Sungai Buloh, Selangor, Malaysia. Some had move to new factory. Also the famous Musang King - Mountain Cat King... do you know who am I? Do you know I can do what? And do you know I already prepare it long times ago.
Better you ask all your love one had a medical check up ASAP.
And come to me if you need HELP.
Also those related to making my shade story for me! Uno players... there is no way you can beat me. Surrender and you still can go on with your life. You will get to suffer if you still wonder to play.

Remember how the healing or curing. Tweet an apologize on my tweeter first.
"I AM SORRY, please forgive me" before I give you a number for waiting list dude.
That is not a hard things to do.

Pay for the prizes.

Tweet the bird

STONE Cold said so.

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
aka Spiderman ft Batman

No comments:

Post a Comment