Thursday, April 7, 2016

Malaysia Terkini 3

Circle of Life
Change of this circle is for the benefits for top and bottom. To make it ECO balance where the top need something they cannot get from the bottom.
Plants and animals is an example of these changes, there started to produce things for the humans. They start to produce special things for the medical purpose and replace petroluem. The earth elements also producing power energy and Gems. This is the changing happening. All these benefits will be published after the approval from the goverment of Malaysia.
Technology also such as UFO, teleport, etc.
Go GREEN, save Earth is the priority.
Then we can save Zika and Avian.

He can hacked all the network in the world with cybervirus, eg Avast. That is why Avian is here to help. Avast vs Avian match. He hacked into our network so easily, even apple and all mobile user he can hacked into. Stole thier data and photos, everything that is keep in computer or mobile. Yes, he did this to me. He still want to push all the blame for me. He got to many people working under him. But still there is good hacker that help me. But now is my turn for them.
Avian is the second virus for them only. The bad people in the world. The targeted only bad people. GODS give me this power to teach them. I got another POWER today, is rePOWER.
They had gain too much from the poor people. Now is times for them to offer help. Just few simply was to solve and get ECO balance for people at Malaysia.
Dont know why he still stubborn not to do what I want. Yes, Tun Mahathir and YAB Dato Najib, i am talking with you. You understand what I want? Or you want the world to understand you? I can send data to them with bats. Do you beleive? The can get all evidence to Publish and can documented a video easily.
Does your hacker can do that? Your best havker is just a little ants only. Any worlds country you hacked, all will count with you. STOP all the dirty works now. Ask your hacker plants pandan. If my network and telephone still you disturbs. Then my bats going to send data to Panama. I dont need to use computers to do that.
Scientis can check how bats can send data. So unique.
Natural vs Technology
All datas is save at bats server. My database. Did you know that? Go and hacked the server if you can. I give you 1000 years, no human can hack this systems.
Now they start back up and save to external database for more safety purpose. Waterbase system. My natural data can transfer underwater. Meant all world can easily receive anytimes when they turn on thier mobile or notebook.
This we call reTechnology. My good hacker know how to do that. They got my password also, but your hackers dont have it.
Just as fast as you cannot do.

New Devepments
Bats can transfer data.
More animals also can, more scientis are doing research. I know all the answer. But need them to work only. If I do all, all no need to do. I just offer free consultant.

Naturals vs Technology
winner of all times = animals
We just at this stage.
Can you all beat me?

Animals vs Plants
Winner of all times = plants

Plants vs GODs
Winner of all times = GODs

Gods vs Darkness
Winner of all times = Darkness

Darkness vs Galaxy
Winner of all times = Galaxy

Galaxy vs Universal
Winner of all times = Universal

Universal vs Ultra
Winner of all times = Ultra

Ultra vs Me
Winner of all times = draw
Eco balance we prefer.

I come from so far to help eco balance earth. So difficult to do this. Because rich people are making so much troubles. So need to teach them some lessons in moral. Kurang ajar, biar saya ajar.

Bats. Send my data please. Send 2% enough. Let them explore more Mahathir and Najib accounts. Next is explore the planner and organizers accounts.
You are digging your own problems out to the worlds. I got all how you get and do with full details.
Ghostery vs Real Ghost
Hantu pun mau cari you. Apa you buat Tun & Dato?

Can you built a world zoo for them? Plants more plants? Settle problems as fast as posible? The Undertaker cannot control too many of them. From Sg Buloh to my home until Sri Damansara.
Dont know I didnt go until Jalan Ipoh?
JJ is not my place to hangout? I prefer Jalan Assalamulaikum.

The Shade story ;
There was a day when I was sleeping. I got a weird dreams. The dreams i had was so specials. That was 2 years ago.
In my dreams, i wake up at 12 midnight. I went out for a walk. Then I saw a pretty lady. He ask me want to follow her to go some where. So I sneak out because because my wife and childs are sleeping at home. Then he bring me to nearby place. The place was located not far from my home. Only outsite the shoplots. There got 24 hour mamak stall. Got few water dispense place beside the road. Is like a teksi stand to go somewhere.
This dream getting more weird. Then can buy ticket at mamak stall. After get ticket then how? Where can i have a seat for the trips at the times like this? Ops, the dreams change to another world already. Omg, this times the dream bring me to underground my neighbour Bukit Rahman Putra. I was on below my home underground, is like a second world. So beautiful the LED light hanging around, got deep blue ocean, got so many different kind in the world in this fantasy. Then my dreams stop and I wake up.
To drink water.

Stop and rescue all captured ladies please before you make me angry. That is my word. All should be save. Dont think is funny. You know how hell look like?

Shade Story 2

No comments:

Post a Comment