Thursday, April 7, 2016

Malaysia Terkini


How he waste those money? BBM games.
He planned a story for me first. Asking people to spy on me. And follow me to anywhere I go. From my home Sg buloh to my hometown Teluk Intan, my wife hometown Sungai Ayer Tawar, to Kuala Selangor, Ijok, Sungai Buloh and even at Damansara Perdana. He can pay so much money to everyone I know. From my relatives, friends, Neighbours, whole Publika workers, Foreign Workers, Coffeeshop workers to study all my living style. My network is hacked, my mobile phone service interupted and my bank money also can losses. Pushing me all to the limit all times so I dont have money to do anythings. Nobody help me when I am poor. They still continue to push me. I cannot reach anyone for help. That he want to see? I dont know. But what I know he already published 3 books for me. The book named 50 Shades of Grey, 50 Shades darker and 50 Shade darkness.
The first movie was shown last year on Valentines Day 2015 and hit a  box office record. The story was base on me and my sexual fantasy, but not that hard I spank a girl. He earn money after the show. The side business related to the show. Then he planning for the second movie to be shown on next year. I received few massage from his hackers that I will be facing darker in my life. Well he dont know he is talking with. But still I didnt do anything but he keep asking people to get my menuscript done. This times he started to collect my things, shirts, rubbish and even every single cigaratte butt I throw. He also get my hair and my sperm. For what purpose, second Anwar case? With my sperm he can do many things, right. On the day he think he will capture me and maybe blame me for what I dont know. There was so many police at Sungai Buloh Police Station on that day, but they failed to get me. I created another Development for Gene - DNA - stemcell, a prosess that can check the lifespan of human cell for 7 years. This can check the cells life times.
Dato Najib even email to me a video clip that he plan to aired on the news on that night. Again he failed to get me.
Then day by day, they keep trying many ways to get me. Even he plan on my girlfriends birthday dinner at KLCC. The restaurant names Madam Kwan. This restaurent had a unique name for all the food they serve. The meaning or shade story are Kawan Madam (reversed). The food serve and name is like refering to me. When I see my facebook, all friens, ex company friend and supply pop up, this meant he bribe all my friend to set up me. My neighbour and relatives also. How fast he get the menu printed for me to see. That day at 11.15pm this happen at KLCC sky. A circle of light. Yes, i will post the photo.

Then at Publika, the workers there act like I am doing something. Then shop my girlfriend working only open. But all other shop top and bottom are closed. Opposite shop also had protection. No car was seen parking at there. It look like someone want to blown up the place. That times I had no choice and need to be there whole day. Because if blown up, what if he say is done by me. Because my email got receive stupid email reply from China sending me a quotation that I didnt request. Is this he is doing? He can simply hacked to my computer and use my emails. Then my bank missing money he also can do.

He can uninstall my four tyre and then install back. I dont know what he do with my tyre. Want to make some trace mark at some where. All this jobs he is doing I am sure he is menuscripting a story of me. How much money needed to get all this people working together?

He also can played or mind control you to believe something is happening. Such as who ever in my call list, i cannot call to them or send message to them. He already control my mobile. Making an imagination look reality. So I wait and see what he can play. Each times I am not at home, mI check my mobile locations, it will trace back to my home. I got 1 gmail account, but connected to 4 devices. This meant he is using my gmails account. When I came back, nobody I can see. Strange.

They like purposely want to do me and get my story done. But I will change each times when I think I dont like the menuscript. I can say no human can stand all this suffer and mental torture he did to me. Really. Is so difficult.

Then the day come for me. One by one I got their power. All the Gods is here for me. To save the World. Great, now I got a God jobs to do. Thinking how can I fight with two Giants. I cannot beat him, they to powerful. I need the people to STRIP them. So I need to help the people first. Learn and know thier problems, settle thier problems and wait them get the things they want. After that they will help me back. Then the politic problems. Same also, need to tell everyone how they played the games. Yes, WWE is the real shade story for them. The top player yyare the Masterminds.

After solving all this, then only I can request my wish. Go Green, Save Earth.
Go Green doesnt meant everything go green, reverse also not everything we reverse. What is good and benefits we continues, what is bad we replace for them. We cannot just stop them. We must thinks something for them to replace.

No comments:

Post a Comment