Friday, April 15, 2016

Invention

If you had stolen my invention, then you need to return all to the Animals. All my invention are not for you only.

Here are some of the invention. If I miss out any of them, kindly remind me. All this are for the poor peoples at Malaysia and the world. Please do not keep it for yourself.

1. RTV Silicone
2. Solar Power Energy
3. Element Power Energy
4. reLEAF Energy
5. UFO Unidentified Flying Object
6. Beauty Research & Development
7. Bedding product development
8. Lavendar treatment
9. Go Green products
10. Fung Sui of Element
11. Medical purpose
12. Fashion & Trend
13. Art & Design
14. Story about me
15. Crystal Melt

All are without my permission and agreement. Please do not publish or sell until an agreement is made black and white. All must get Goverment approval first, proper way of doing business, and must be marketed with Barang Buatan Malaysia, with Go Green logo, no China man company I wanted. All must give to local people first, if cannot find, then only we out-sourcing other country. This is the rules.
Other country will develop themself from my published blog, website or books. Dont be kepoh chi to bring out my innovation to them and gain for yourself.
I will never support such people unleast they change it now and donate back.
As I say, for Vision 2020 extended projects. Then if you still want to continue the business since you started long times ago, we can make a deal and agreement first. JANGAN NAK MAKAN SEMUA for the Cina Babii. He also eat, and you also eat, then what the poor need to eat?

Or you want to wait until you seek my help, then the times I want you donate is everything. My imagination and prediction is so real. I can know all that involved.
Dont need to wait I speak out, write out or draw out. Even you change face, I still can get you back. That is who I am.

Tweet the Bird

Stone Cold said so 316

Lord Of Universal
Sean Khor.

Watch out the Karma everyone. Is real.
I am not joking. It happen to few of them already. Accident or lightning strike happen in sudden. Next will be my darkness attack. You can wait, I can play.

Bring it ON.

Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment