Friday, April 15, 2016

World Zoo at Malaysia

Shade Story 7i

The World Zoo
Location : Malaysia
With the State of Art
With the all GODS statue & church (will be revise) mosque (will be revise because of Haji / holy is here), temple (Buddha - Kg Baru Sg Buloh), kuil (Batu Caves), kumanthong (Genting),

Vision 2020 extended project.

Support by Lord of the Universal.
Additional will be donate to all poor Malaysia people.
All will be GIFT fairly.

So all leader, rich people and stealer, prepare your money and buy a double storey house same like me and drive cheap car. You are allow to meet me anytimes for curing already. The faster you cure now, the faster healing you will get. The slower you come to me, the longer the healing will go.

This the GOD wanted me to do. Not only Malaysia. All the people in this world.
Hope all will see what I write.

Tweet the bird.

Stone Cold said so.

Lord of Universe
Sean Khor
Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment