Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Aaron Crow

No me. No Aaron Crow, the Fearless Magician.
I give him the Energy to make magic.
I take back the Energy, he no more magic.

Then you think I can do magic or not?
Ofcourse I can.
Magic is also a Energy Power
I am the King Energy. I told you many times. Anythings with energy is this Universe are my Energy. I am outside the Solar, The sun?

And please get check on cancer because i suspect already got. Get a medical report from the center and pass to. I give you the healer. Free. No charges. Not you, whole family of you. Because of Umobile network radiation. Is true.

And to those babies parents, what should you do? Bring the babies to see me.

Teams. Thanks again. Great jobs.
Korea? Birds need rest or works?
We different birds, so we must help them.

Bila Allah mix Buddha, apa akan terjadi? Dapatlah kuasa luar biasa.
The Power of Encoding
You break the code, you abuse it, I can encode it with Allah and Buddha mix Energy.
Sebab, you sangat nakal. Monkey God. Susah nak tangkap you. Licik, pandai, bijak, cekil, tapi jahat. Tak ada value pun. Sebab Tuhan tak dapat you, barulah cari saya. Tak, saya pun diam diam buat tak tahu. Sebab Tuhan cari saya, kenalah saya tolong Tuhan. Sekarang, Tuhan nak cari you.

Tweet The Bird

Stone Cold said so

No comments:

Post a Comment