Saturday, May 14, 2016

Music with Soul

You can get your Soul into the music fantasy. The sound of music will bring the fantasy you want. If you like nature, listen to the water sound, if you like animals, listen to animals sound, if you like Rocks, just roll it on. When you can get your soul out from your body. Anything is your fantasy already.
Micheal Jackson, you want? Not now lah. Let me check first. You enjoy your World first. I am enjoying here too.
With my Fung Shui energy power. 🤗🤗🤗

So Cellmonze he too got master of Fung Shui. But with my spirit help too. Without them, you cannot master also. Do you believe? Your no more the energy. Your soul cannot come out anymore.
Believe it or not, ask Ripley.
Whole whole spirit is all with me.

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so.

Sean Khor
Master of Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment