Saturday, May 7, 2016

The Monkey God

Why I draw most of my drawing with KLCC? To send a massage. Because this Evil and Bad peoples planned. And nobody can stop him. Really nobody.
Because he is The Monkey God, my nemesis.

Only Buddha can stop The Monkey God. Lucky is I got "Miracle" to connect Buddha. And Buddha is waiting for him. Buddha want to Slam him into the Rock. Is true. You can see the Monkey God Story. And left him for thousand year. If not he will still disturb the Earth. And this times with Ganesha God heavy leg step on him. That is why I mix Buddha with Ganesha to teach him a good lessons.
Everything I planned, I planned with reason and results. Not simply just mix Allah with Jesus or Buddha with Ganesha. I studied the Godology to know about all the Gods. Not simply get connected. You will be crazy if not knowing who is the Gods before you want to pray him.

There's nothing worse than catatonic Christians standing still in a world of falling people." Godologyis for those who crave to know more about God and why it matters. Think Knowing Godmeets Celebration of Discipline and Moral.

Before you pray the Gods, you must respect his relegious first. The first steps. If you cannot respect his followers, then dont think you want to pray thier Gods.
Keep everything clean before you pray. From head to toe. Wash three times each part of head, hands and legs. Not like Chinese, but is same only Chinese people dont follow what the Gods want. Simply just take josstick and light up and pray. Sorry friends, that is not the Gods want. They want you to clean up first before praying to them. They dont like dirty. Dirty place also they dont like. They want clean place. Home, office or factory must clean. You stay at home very clean, but at work place with Gods is dirty. Meant you give Gods stay dirty and you stay clean place. OMG, Chinese, are you respecting the Gods? Is not logic at all, did you know that? Suppose GODs place must be clean then your office or home. See all the Dato Gong house, nobody clean. But everybody just know how to pray. Pray until they come to my home. Funny right. They prefer stay at my home. Please clean the Gods house. Your own Gods house you dont know how to clean? Why I not always pray Gods but I always clean Gods house? You always pray but dont know to clean? This you called respect the Gods.
I tak masuk akal langsung. Ini boleh cakap TV3 or The Star to let all the Chinese peoples, "dont just know how to pray and ask, please know how to clean first". This one must really advertise in media to wake up all of them. No need check this one, confirm all did not clean Gods house. They will just built it, let it be like that until dont know who is Good Moral to clean only. If not nobody will clean. Just pray and ask all the times.
NO GODS LIKE DIRTY HOME. No pray nevermind, because everytimes you pray also just ask, better you clean only.

Everything do REVERSE is the best Fung Shui, The Lord say it.
Before you do that, now you do this.
Before you place like this, now you place upside down.
Is like the Singapore movie, the guy go out  flirting and back home pray for Gods so his wife dont know. Everytimes he flirt, he only will pray.

How can you feel the exist of Gods.
Look into the nature.
Fish and bird is the best.
Insects is second.
Rats is third.
Then the Elements powers. Fire - wind - metal - wood - water
Light up a lighter or candle and see the fire
Smoking cigarrate and see the smoke
Hear the water sound, see the wave.
The nature sound
Those are the exist of Gods & Spirits

Annex Sofa, why stay uphill? Come down for better Fung Shui. To much spirit up there. 😐😐😐 you know.

Venice, your business getting very goods until I throw your things out.

Others, place upside down will be good. Come and help me choose. Because I dont know what to choose. 🤔🤔🤔
Because all goes reverse.
The 6 Element Reverse now.
Earth > Metal > Water
Darkness > Wind > Fire
New combination.
Connected :
He talk, I write - that is it
He is on my mind.
But still I control because my energy is stronger then a God. That is my ability.
Even 10 gods in me also not a problems. Or mix Gods eithers. My Energy MC2 is too powerful.

Need to adjust my home. Recycle. Free give to charity. Do good.
Mattress? Pillows? Bean Bag? Anyone want?

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said on

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
MC2 Energy Man

No comments:

Post a Comment