Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I prayed All The Gods

I am the Lord of Lords,
King of Kings,
I prayed all the Gods
And Spirits together

I trust and believe them
Until I can absorb thier power just with a picture from the Internets.
All Gods is here.

I am the Lords of Animals too.
Insects and plants. The Master of Elements. The Lord of Ultra,
The Birds family = a taurus born at the eyes of Venus, with the Goat as Chinese Symbol.

For we, the birds and rats can also forgive human, and those indebted me, then you too can forgive those in ISA detention human. Any problems to release them all?
The animals can forgive human, human also cannot forgive human? No Gods teach this? Bebas saja lah, semua tu semut saja. Tak kan you takut mereka?
Mereka cakap pandai saja. Tak boleh buat kecoh punya. Kalau you jaga semua yang miskin.

Daddy : son, come here
Son : let go the insects you catch
Daddy : no, they deserve freedom
Son : but I like seeing them in the bottle and absorb thier power
Daddy : that is wrong way
Son : No. I want. Because they provide me Energy I want.
Daddy : You had abuse you power
Son : hmm, then what should I do
Daddy ; Just Release them and they can back together with thier loved one.
Son : If I dont let go
Daddy : The I absorb all your energy to zero
Son : You can?
Daddy : Is a pieces of cakes. Just look at your picture, your energy I can make it to zero
Son : I want challenge Daddy
Daddy : sure or not?
Son : wait I get stronger first
Daddy : you let go them, you get more stronger.
Son : really?
Daddy : ofcourse, Reverse give you more Energy power. Trust Daddy

Get what I meant? You release all ISA. You are more Stronger and supporter to you. And you will win more majority.
The Mathematic of Win.
Play the game. The rules is set to be like this.
Win peoples Heart. Then you win the seat.

Believe it or not. Ask Ripley.

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Lord of Lords

No comments:

Post a Comment