Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Feel the Gods

New Lunar Year, you can feel the Gods.
If you can feel the Gods, then you can feel the spirits even strongers.

After 7pm I can Resarch Spirit Feel.
Can human touch spirits?
Can human make love with spirits?
Can human or Spirits get pregnants?
What is the birth of the mix gene of human and spirits
Wow. Going crazy with my Research & Developments.

Who knows the sexy Ladies pop girls I want is the Spirit5s. Hahaha
Funny hor. I make different things.
And produce different kind of species.

See the publica wall paper? Human and what? Strange. Is true. I told you.

If can I will be the first human to make love with ladies spirit. If pregnant. New species into this new lunar world to help human. Because my species alway are intelligents. Your bank sperm for your own peoples use. If not will be abuse.
You know what I dont give my sons yet the Mr Smart? Because I scare will be the same with my sister. Then I will regret like now. Because my sister is keep getting knowledge into his mind only. And do nothing in her world. Masuk saja pengalaman, tapi tak keluar punya. Habis, apa pun tak mau buat. Cuba ambil semua ada baca masuk simpan. Dia punya memory, computer pun tak boleh simpan. Satu dictionary punya words and definations, semua dia boleh. Tulis email apa apa, mesti standard punya. Tak ada wrong spelling punya. Semua law by law. Saya takut anak saya tak boleh tahan. Tak berani bagi dulu. Sebab kecil lagi. Jangan tamakkan barang ini. Natural way is always the better. Using magic or power for somethings to change you think is good or not? Is like Frozen, people near me will get frozee. Tahu kah. What I dont want back home? Why I must keep away my love one. All got reasons. Same as frozen. My sister is the most effected, then my mother also, and my father abit.
My brother is lucky to get ngam ngam good. But cannot get more, so I must stay away then contact more. And is you all come near me, my radiation is very very high then high voltage. Bring the machines and check the radiation here. You will be Wow! The power of Gigantic Atomix Bomb loh. 💣💣💣💣💣
URANIUM is just a little tiny pop pop for me. But the effect to you all, dangerous.
And what about me? The radiation are so high, what will it cause everyone at Sungai Buloh? Did you check what I call you to check, and what you check? Is Cancer check my friends. Frozen story reviel.
Then what more, Joy or Sadness, Madness... nice story right when Sadness is away. All island will be destroyed. Did anyone watch it. So if I go, is gone Sungai Buloh, If I stay the radiation will effected all. So is go or stay?
You make the vote. Before you blame me take cancer or over smart to your kids.
So i tell you first. How?
Want me got money but no save
Dont want me no money but save

Wow. Sungai Buloh Nenas. Plant it everyone. After few years. Wow. Will be the next Teluk Intan Mining. When Teluk Intan Finish. Then come back to Sungai Buloh. When Sungai buloh Finish. Go Sungai Air Tawar. The new Triangle of the World. That produce Wah Lau Eh.
You know what the hell I bring for you all.
Go check lah. Not always I do you take.
The mining near Teluk Intan, remining and see what Miracle I give you.
Plant Nenas now. After 10 years, you get your treasure. Then go circle around.
Teluk Intan - Sungai Air Tawar - Sungai Buloh
Pearl Island Fresh Water Crystal Gem.
One of thd BEST CRYSTAL GEMS in the world. Srowosky, are out dated. The quality compare is 99 against 1. The Energy of this Crystal is the Miracle.
The Gods Connection device.
No Googles needed because Gutter Hackers to many. Feel it and talk with the Gods. Another Miracle for you all.
How much can this stones be sell to rich peoples? Priceless.
Each natural designs are the best. No need to cut or laser or polish. Got it. Clean it. Pray it. (Got technic to connect. Need password and username to connect which Gods you want. All will be given in my Publish book only.
Wow. The miracles from the Bull.
Gotcha.
Next is Pig super value.
Where is the pig farm at sungai Buloh? Hohoho. The place... very hard for me to do this. But I say already, If my son also, you know. Right.
Then is No for her and her family. Work. As you always wanted me to work and work. Since you dont want enjoy life with me. Always left me alone. Ok. Same way we dont benefit each other. Ask you borrow me your card only, cannot. Nvm. Ask you borrow money for me. Cannot. And ask you what cannot. So when you give me, you think I want or not?
My value where can I put? No money no wrong. But value is super strong. Even the Gods are not strong as me. You can ask the Gods when you can connect him.
So I dowan use your money also.
Thank you, is too late already.
Nevermind, your land is enough also with ah gong plant Nenas. After 10 years you get. Just late for 10 years. Continue working for another 10 years.
If I still at Sungai Buloh. Because the Bird feathers is born, can fly anytimes and anyway searching for ladies everyway. Have anyone see a bird work? What the bird work? Can tell me?
More miracle and more benefits is coming for poors peoples of Sungai Buloh. So any poor peoples at Sungai Buloh. Can be trilianaire very easy. 😜😜😜

Sofa Leather also cause Cancer Disease. And is more dangerous with the branded leather products. No wonder so many peoples get cancer. What are the scientist doing all around the world. Are they are being force to shup up or what?
And who purposely torture the animals? Is done by purposely. The Tilapia fish? Treat all animals organic good quality foods please. Not those busuk busuk foods. And feed them nicely, not put all in and left it two three days. Same as you feed your sons. They will return you Miracles. Like the pigs.
Want to know what is pigs super values?
All 12 New Lunar Sign Animals I will add value. And mix combo. You will get super value. And how we use this to get tourism come to Malaysia.
Bukan you dapat lagi. Sekarang bagi orang miskin jadi kaya. You dah cukup lah. Mineral got energy. New energy. Wow. With this energy, Malaysia are not top, but the best is OK. With New Gigantic Ship.
I dont like Titanic at all. I make bigger ship for all. Everyone is invited. Your choice to follow me or follow him. The Angry Bird fly on top the empty boat. Who is the Kapten? Who is the crew? Who is the guard? All is empty now. And also passangers is empty. Anyone can come in without any tickets. Have your seat.
No hard job or dirty job. All clean clean job. No shouting or scolding from leader. Yes, this is real ship. Not joking. Angry Birds just look at the top and drop money from sky.

See any update on my facebooks then I know if he is still hacking around and playing around.

All shit Apps. My apps the best. No need famous. Dont famuos. So one people will sign up 10 only I enough. Meant i got 10 facebook aka systems or alibaba system.
Small is big, big is small lar. Kacang saja itu famous punya.
Jack Mah siapa. Semua tahu.
Saya siapa. Tahu buat tak tahu.
Ada wang diam diam sudah. Tak ada guna bagi orang tahu. Sebab, sudah tahu kena derma lah.
Faham tak. Sohai

Saya bank mana ada wang. Check lah. Hahaha. Tax saya. Income pun tak ada. Macam mana nak tax saya?
IRB please answer my question. Can you tax me? Hahaha. No way for you to tax me. Tak ada chance punya.
Break the code. I can do it, what not you?
Break the tax code. Because you all never listen, why I need to let you know? Is no listen waste my times telling you. Right
😆😆😆
Bukan tak nak bagi. Kamu tak nak dengar.
Bagi tahu pun tak guna.
Ada staff kerja tahu tak. Tapi staff saya semua, tak payah kerja punya. Tunggu massage bagi Free barang saja.
Staff saya semua kerja jalan jalan saja. Ada mobile dan computer sudah boleh jadi Trillionaire dunia. Paling muda punya baru umur 17 tahun. Tak perlu belajar lagi. Hari hari happy. You orang tak nak, bagi orang luar saja. Tak apa, itu baru satu saja. Bagi orang dulu, baik punya biasa belakang mari. Percaya saja. Jangan tak percaya. Yang rugi awak sendiri.
Kapal tutup 17/5 3pm.
Baru itu start games mastermind vs the peoples
Mungkin the peoples sudah naik kapal tak main dengan masterminds. Ya. Ada mungkin. Tak tau lah. Tengok saja.
Saya nak mandi.

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
Money Machines Generator





Tweet the Birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment