Monday, May 9, 2016

Minta Donate Sikit tak nak

Ask for less reject, then now The Lord want ask for more.
More until is enough. Not enough one by one Energy will be turn off. I can turn off the World energy and all stay like Afrika. No energy no more abuse or produce chemicals. A good solutions.

I can stay whole day hot without fan. I dah biasa dengan cuaca macam itu. Tanpa kipas pun. Janji ada kopi dan rokok. I can pass my times happily. You can follow me.

I prefer walking around without cars
I prefer got dogs beside me
I prefer no TV watch
I prefer no msg
I prefer no telephone call
I prefer natural life. Really. No energy.
If you are so smart, produce new energy. I always got new elements for research and scientis. Just you all need to work harder to find new energy source with new formula.
I want to see you work. And I like to see you work. And I like to see you pray. All gods. Everyday, same as Friday prayer, but is pray everyday 5 times, or you want night also wake up and pray I also can.
Because I am Burung Hantu, my dad always call me that.

I do what, then just follow. Then you will beleive. No need ask.

Because I am tired giving already, is times to absorb back all or 80% or 70% or 60%.
Think is 90% better, because everything also my thing mah. Take back all also you no lost anythings. Right?

Ok. Deduct another one. Tomorrow test first. Test 20 times lah until you beleive then dont call me. Msg me. Dont wish to hear your voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment