Friday, May 13, 2016

Animal Shit

UGhostbuster job finished. Saved by Crazy Bird teams.
Jumanchi, in reality.
Animals are not suppose to be cage. Same as the birds. Set them free will bring  "Ong" & "Zong" for you. Animals will do the research for you and produce all the healing you want. Is same as the Egypt drawing story. You dont know what the food for them to eat and produce what medical. Each animals you blame the disease is the healer you need. Got it. The shit of the animals mix urine and the siliva is the healing. All disease you blame them, is cure by them. They are not the Killer, they are all the healer. So what you want to blame me, that is the disease that I can cure. But I alone cannot supply so many, need to expand my species. Get what I meant. And I shit only when I am eat. And who can I give?
Same with the animals, you cage them, but you give them the wrong foods. So they cannot produce the medicine for you.  Release them to thier habitats and look for the correct foods. They will not only return you the medicine, they will bring the  Spirits for you when they go in the Jungles. They got this energy power, they are the master of Fung Shui teams. Is real. I break the animal code. The super secret power from Gods creation.
And I win GODS challenge. 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
So, is same as happen in a house, you cages or tied the animals, your Fung Shui flow will be disturb. Maybe you are good at business, but not good at family or bad in health. Because is "Fung Shui" problems. And animals control this.
Same as country, your Zoo. Your country will be different if you do it "Reverse" way, eg Singapore. The people can connect with Goverment just because the Zoo they do is different. They feed the birds. The animals stay happy at the small island only. The master the good "Fung Shui" to the country. Everything they do, Success is waiting only. No failure. What they want, they will got it. Technology, Science, and more is coming for them, because my spirit going there, I know.
Even you got me, you got Wealth, but no Health, because you want to cage me but not feeding me the right food and services me the right way. Your country "Fung Shui" flow interupted. Good at some, bad at some and worst at some. You got my Luck but not my Health, you got Health but no Wealth, you got Prosperities but no Wisdom, because of just the wrong Zoo you built. Reverse you will see the change of your country "Fung Shui" flow. You peoples naturally connect to Goverment and Royalle. And your economy will naturally good and very good each year. Health will come too. What medicine you want you will get for the World. Because is Malaysia. The place I borned. The productions start here.
And which country need medicine need to come here and get. You need fast, you need to arrange fast. And your family will get first. Because you blame the bird for what disease you should know better. You cannot get the correct medicine for other countries, the mix and produce is for the species of each country. For Malaysia is Malaysia only. For Thailand is Thailand only. Malaysia got me and two sons only. Not enough supply. And wrong medicines if wrong food to be feed. Same with the animals. Rats, Pigs, you feed them goods foods, they feed you good shit. That is the medicine. And return good Fung Shui for you. You get better and better.
Just the animals only, you had the best "Fung Shui". No need any master to waste your money. They are the Perfect Master of Fung Shui. Because I break the code of Gods creation. You catch, you cage and feed, you got some but not all the "Fung Shui". Is true.
Beleive it or not, ask Ripley.
The missing part of the Egpyt picture meants the peoples with half body are not healthy and the right bottom part is a bail to collect the Lord shit. Who is the person who tear off this part?
The real masterminds. That cause all of you this disease. What you all need to do?

Daddy & Mummy

Mastermind is not the person who do. Is the person who teach her to do. Then who teach The Mummy?

Allots. What you get in return? Bad or worst, that is because Fung Shui abuse. I dont need to do anything. Is you just need to adjust the correct Fung Shui yourself how to place me. Like you place it at your home is same as how you place me in your country and how you place it on the World. That is the Fung Shui you should know that can change the flow of everything. Because I am The Pheonix of Gods. Not Dragon but Stronger then 2 Dragons. Even Gods do not dare to catch me. How can human dare to catch me. Aliens all scare of me. Ultraman also scare of the Pheonix. Is true.
But this Pheonix is good. Sometimes just do crazy things around. Like funny and be happy. Anythings just dont angry. All also will be happy. Gods happy, I happy, animals happy, spirits happy, aliens happy, what about human? No happy also must happy, eat eggs you feel happy.
Whatever just happy lah.

You arrange the Fung Shui for yourself, not me. Same as I arrange for myself.

How to arrange, my older post all teach you already. Start from yourself, room, house, outdoor or garden, until your factory, shopping mall,... country then the World you can get on top just using Fung Shui. And I did it.
Beleive it or not, is real.
The Power of Fung Shui
Everything start from bottom to top. Not top to bottom. I start from Zero you know and now I control everythings at home.
Do magic at home.
Dont know what is the imoticon feel.
Whatever, just happy lar. Because all need supply. And same, Free first, donate later. Gift first, got better first. You no give me first, wrong supply medicine, you give me first, correct supply medicine. Is true. Because your heart no real, you want something first then only you want to give. Cannot like this.
Is same like you go Genting your heart only think to win, but you will lose. If you go and think to lose, you will win. Try it.
If the girls come for me because of somethings, will they produce the correct medicine? I dont know. If the girls come for me because she like me, yes she will produce the medicine and the baby also can produce. And the girls come for me because she really want to help peoples, she will produce also. Not only now. All those Girls before that I had sex before all can produce the medicine if the are real in love with me. I return better for them.

Dissapeared in 10 seconds. Appeared at Malaysia. Then back to orginal place. Peoples inside will not notice at all. But the times is slower 10 seconds. They wont notice the times, when they are missing in future. Like Captain America.
I can bring out real Captain America too. Superman or Batman into reality. I got the Power of Fung Shui. I can make building missing, and reappear back. He can do it missing, but no reappear back. Who is missing, all I bring back here. Just let me know. After missing, what he do? Claim the insurance and pay those dirty jobs workers to control me. 🤗🤗🤗
How can you control The Pheonix please? I do magic for Gods. Your magic is from me. I absorb back you are Zero energy.
Come come spirits, Daddy want to meet you.

Rise Alantuya real person back on Earth.
I do it. 🤗🤗🤗

Masuk submarine. Dua dua pun lesap.
Mesti lesap kalau nak masuk. ☻☻☻

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Crazy Clown

No comments:

Post a Comment