Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I dont like LV

YTak percaya. Main lagi.

Kena lah LV.

I HATE THIS BRAND.

LV, BLUEBERRY and Gucci (3 branded) out of my top 10,000 list
Any is Chanel
Fucking brand. Do you agree?

Negative effect cause
"Produce cancer"
Skin cancer
Hand cancer
Nail cancer
Neck cancer
Brain cancer

Confirmed this 3 brand of bag produce dangerous Cancer Disease. And is on high alert. This is because the new Lunar created different energy power that react active with leathers. OMG.
Please share my blog. To save peoples from getting Cancer.
The effect cause will be alarming.

So no to this 3 brands first.

You play with me. I hear knock knock knock

Make more noise for me. Pengecut

Tweet the bird

Additional problems is the network telecomunication that cause Cancer. Same the radiation when the New Lunar energy effected the service of U mobile network. Please, this is a High Alert. And it will happen in 3 days for the peoples that using U mobile systems.
Research is done completed with proove that the radiation is dangerous effect. U mobile produce Cancer to human. He created this because he is Monkey God to make all of you get cancer. Then he want me to produce the healing and he earn money from opening the clinic to save back all of you. He is doing this. That is why he want me to go Alpha Clinics at Kota Damansara to get all the disease and influenza of curing and the treatment.
Cigarrate cancer photos also is purposely to let me see and get the healing treatment. So he will open a healing shop to help these patients but with high service and same tactic like I am doing.
He is copy cat me again. His heart is want to get more money. Gotcha again. If you are good heart of doing this, I can give you all. But you no donate to me after you get the donations from the poor peoples. So, your Golden Ship of Titanic will not get my FREE treatment. My free Treatment is at my Home Galaxy🤗🤗🤗 that is the WWF ship. Is small, but it can fit all.
Less is more, more is less. Understand?
Mau copy cat, tolong copy dengan style. Selalu sama style, macam mana nak tiru. Sebab saya tahu you nak tiru, saya tutup lah. Sama di sekolah, semasa peperiksaan, kawan tepi nak tiru, apa you buat? Atau semasa di toilet buang air, tiba tiba tepi ada seorang nak curi tengok burung you, apa you buat? Takkan buka semua bagi tengok lagi. Dah curi tengok lama pun tak cukup kah? Lagi mau tengok lagi kah. Wow. Mesti burung saya hebat dia selalu nak curi intip. Jangan lah, you bukan ahmoi lah. Saya tak minat laki laki. Not ngam. If ahmoi mari, saya pun titup dulu. Bukan nak tengok saya bagi tengok, saya akan panggil ah moi buka bagi saya tengok dulu. Baru I bagi dia. Kan dah cakap, ahmoi kena sacrified dulu baru laki boleh bagi. Saya sama juga. Please ask permission before you want to peep me peeing. Because my dick are big and sexy, got value, and is high value one. Big and strong, like the WWE kuku bird. 🤔🤔🤔
Anyway, please inform everyone about this Umobile. Is actually I know it very early. The New Lunar is all your saver I brought and change for everyone. And is purposely change it because I found out my Research that the old solar Energy that is causing the Radiation. He purposely invented Umobile to spread this disease to all peoples of Malaysia to suffer cancer and then wanted to blame on. How I know?
Because where I go also, there is Umobile advertisement and simcard on all the floor everyway. Suspecting this is somethings not right because why just U mobile I only see. Where is Digi, Maxis and Celcom? So I do my Research on U mobile. Until 3 days ago I got the answer when I go to the Clinic Alpha. Beside there got a God Shop with the God I had absorb followed me to the Clinics. "BLINK" Cancer he doing and spreading the Cancer using Umobile network. Please stop using Umobile ASAP. And Alert everyone and the medical team. Get report from Googles. The Research and report is uploaded. 100% confirmed.
And get to check cancer at your nearest medical place. This Fucking mastermind are too much over. And he want me to produce the treatment then he heal them and charge or same way as I do.
The Golden Titanic spreading cancer to his own follower. The Kapten want to kill his own follower. What is your Kapten doing? He want to sink his own boat? He lost also he dont want to donate the boat. He want to sink it and then blame on me.
You cannot get me in anyway, because my spirit power are very very high. But I never think you are doing this to your own peoples. Where is those U mobile tower? Get peoples to disconnect it. Dont let them use umobile anymore. And also check any new network line. Maybe is the same. But two different name.

The Angry Bird team is Going to the Golden Palace. To eat the Mountain Cat King Durian. What is the Durian list name for? What are those code meant? What are those people name and Sultan name for? All Durian Malaysia are dirty peoples job. Durian code I break it 1 month ago. Giving chance and chance. But still do nothing like watching the poor peoples play with me. Happy see them played with me. Now the birds can fly already. Not fly away, is fly to your Golden Palace. Not many, my team got 5 peoples only. 😀😁😂😃😄 look at the angry birds movie. Watch it. Is for kids and adults.
Kalau nak durian runtuh, rakyat marahkah saya dulu kalau saya bagi durian runtuh?
Sebab durian adalah King of fruits?
Ang Mo Lian Chi more benefits then durian. Easy to plants. Why is this fruit are better then Durian and why are durian not the King of Fruits? All with full report and research done to proove. Because the best is you got this plants around. Bukan wang lagi you mau.
Kalau nak DURIAN runtuh, kena bagilah BERLIAN. Mana satu kaya?
What are your Durian can do with my Ang Mo Lian Chi plants? They cannot produce Berlian, but my plants can produce Berlian only without the Durian around.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment