Saturday, May 7, 2016

We are the Infinity Identity 92j

Welcome to my World,
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Please take your seat,
I will bring you all a good ride,
Enjoy my....
22 Disco Song Remix... is done. Completed my CD at Damansara Perdana 3 years ago for today's music hits. And is burn out too.
From DJ Tweety Bird...
Do you beleive that?
YOU DONT WANT TO WORK YET? THEN WHEN I WORK, YOU WILL REGRET. because I work very serious, no play play. But when I play, I am Crazy Clown. So you want me to play or work?
Is your choice my friends Madam Kwan, Neighbour, Relatives and related peoples.
Is this a Miracle or not Miracle?

Clean your God's house and temples as soon as possibles.

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
The Modern Miracle Man (MMM)

No comments:

Post a Comment