Friday, May 13, 2016

Party Times. Wake up Guys

Protect your own familys. Huhu
I cannot control so many of them. Need help? Power Rangers need help.
Nyloc everywhere.
We need Gold Ranger. The 6th power Ranger. Who is him?
I dunno. He got the super power only.
I know. But where is him?
I dunno.
Why you always say dunno.
I learn from M&N
Red Ranger, why you so fight play play only.
I told you. Play crazy. Win crazy. Lose also get crazy mah.
How? When they see nyloc loh.
Really? I think so.
Then how?
Eat eggs.
Can?
Can. We ask Crazy Bird help.
Who is crazy bird?
He is Red Peacock.
Wah? Got Red Peocock?
Yes. The chinese Pheonix.
Wat? He is the Pheonix
OMG?
Why nobody tell us?
Hahaha...
Gods also need The Pheonix.
Yes. Now you know.
Aiyor. You tell us early then we all no need work like hell?
Alamak.
No wonder lah. All Gods come to you. The darksite also come to you.
Think oso know lah.
But human no think mah.
Then Power Ranger need you also.
Then I bring Gold Ranger for you. Is that you want?
Yes yes.
Ok. Here is Gold Ranger.
Is yours.
Thank you Crazy Bird
Welcome.

Kids. Go buy Power Ranger movie and watch. Watch all episode then you know. Is real in reality. You want that World?
Or which world you like? Daddy bring all your family go there. Make your wish?
Daddy make your dream come true to see the Real Power Ranger.
Not those Genting Highlands.

How to tell. I tweet tweet. They dont understand.

Crazy Bird upgrade again. His soul can enter anyone body and mind control him. Wow! Naughty naughty lor. No, cannot naughty, Buddha scold me later.
But horny can. 🤗🤗🤗

Wow. Your Kung Fu Fung Shui reach what level already? I dunno. Is infinity...

You so great. Everyday can enjoy liao loh. Ofcourse lah. I do good, now all also good. Even in reality also good.
Yahoo. No wonder got people sleep walking lah. Yaya. Then the bad and evil people no need sleep lor?
Why?
Later walk to hell? Yor
Can meh?
They dont know mah? They sleeping?
Ya hor. Sendiri masuk kandang.
Wah. Your Kung Fu already top foam.
Ok lah. They push me up. So need to push them down. Up down.
Let's go spot check. You must learn this.
R&R ya.
Gotcha Team Member
Go go go. We must heal the world.
Fight for the glory! In reality.

If you think you can. You can.

Jika anda fikirkan kau boleh!

I go first.

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Crazy Bird

Jemput tak nak mari, tak apa saya mari.
Tunggu ya. Sekejap saja. See you. Hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment