Sunday, May 8, 2016

Square plate is Nice

Well, round is outdated. And Square you like? 9 Square hotel, then we go "square" shape plate and wok, cooking utensil in square shape bring the Luck for you.
And I am using it, dont need to send for me this items, I got already.

Square coffee table shape. As usual size 4'x4' japanese height, people like sitting on the floor, wathing TV or play computer while eating. So 4'x4" is coffee table cum dining table too. 2 in 1. So the Fung Shui a house must have a dining table can be replace with coffee table only. Save cost to buy two tables for poor peoples.
Prefer fabric or PU cover. 100% not leather, if not I cut again my Sofa Leather into pieces. Give you cow, you kill cow because of leather. When milk finish you pray for Gods. When Gods came to help. You reject Gods. What are you human want in your minds? I say I dont know Gods? Is Free also they dont want, what else you want the Gods to help? I say I dont know Gods. Then help yourself.
I say i am Ok, but dont know them. There are different species from me. NOT I AM DIFFERENTS, is they are differents.
I study business too. I teach them, but they dont want to learn. I told them many times, follow my way, money drop, but they also dont want. But is good also lah Gods, dont always take peoples things, sometimes we will feel pai seh if we just take and no give. So we think Positive Gods, we think they are very good workers. Want to hard work and earn moneys. Because if you ask them to sit down and enjoys, they cannot accept. Because they already always workings, they will feel boring if nothing to do. Thier mind will slow down and dont work if not moving. So Gods, we accept them as who they are. This only small problems for Gods. If I can forgive them, the Gods too will forgive them. Right. So, we just help more for the poors peoples and unlucky peoples. The rich peoples and WWE players just keep going with your own jobs.

My 8 top Guru teach me business. But they just dont want to follow. So I teach the poors now. See will the follow. Is easy to teach the bottom class students then the top class students. Why? Because they dont care about the test failed or passes. Atleast they listen what you tell them. The test is not important, the PR is important in business. You make buyer happy, you got the rewards.
You make my ladies happy, you too got rewards.
You make me happy, you just got your life biggest rewards.

Used panty is very very good business. I planned it 5 years ago. It will be the high price selling items online.
The kinky things guys like from the ladies. Do you know about this ladies. Your used panty a day wearing with yummie juice can fetch up Us100 per pieces. Wear sexy and kinky everyday and remember to snap the photos of yourself together wearing the panties. With full body photos or video with your used panty can fetch a very good price. So ready for your own home business venture. Please dont share with guys, they get jealous if you do that. But when they do, they feel very proud. If you share your photos with me, OMG, you can double up your selling price. Really girls. Dont worry, I never share with anyones, we can be private everytimes. You horny, I get more horny. You like dirty, well you find me. You looking for a master? I am the good one. Or you want a slave, we can take turns. Anything as you wish, because you are ladies, always my Princess Donna. Watch her in her fantasy world. She is a Good Princess, just act naughty. Her show will be the most horny guys movie favourite too. And ladies, you will know your guys dirty mind and games outside. Just be open, anything also will be solved. Dont get jealous. You will never know my last 5 poker cards. Until is close, I still wont open my last 5 cards. Because I dont like to gambler. Not my games. But his business very goods, why? Not me, the Kuman Thongs help him. Because he treat Kuman Thong very goods. He built a big theme park for them. And now upgrading more new games for them. Ofcourse the Kuman Thong like him. He is the Kuman Thong Step Father. So you will never win him. If peoples ask me if I play with him? Who is the winner. I will straight away give him the Winner. Then he will return back for me. Human are like this.
The things that you want more, peoples will try stop you getting it. The things that you dont care anymore, peoples also wont get it. That is less is more, more is less.
So the thing you want, you less do. The thing you dont want, you do more. Peoples will want the things you do more. They dont want the thing you do less.
Same as productions, do more the same things then do less the same things.
1 month 10 sets, just fuck off. Wasting times. Do 1 month 100 sets. Upgrade the things. Add in value. Change new model name, people think new items. Feel differents. Like girls, new and fresh if she are 50 you meet her also.
Because you havent got its taste yet. Target peoples : most popularity peoples
Target from big to small :
Target thier daily use item :
Target the items usage per day :
Ah, just target those items and send one for me then your business will running up hills. That's all.
Contribute only when you feel like as donations. No ask you need to pay how much or give how much. As you like.
The more you give, the more you get.
Believe it or not, ask Ripley.

So, now after business we go to Alien connections.
All fictions peoples feel boring, must add in non-fiction then peoples get excited. Told you, peoples like Transformer then 50 Shades. Ok. Wait me. I go get my maps. Really. I got the Egypt Map at my house prepared 10 years ago. Is a history Map. The real one.
Oh. Maybe at Dsara Perdana or my hometown. Cant find it here.
No Alien story for today.

We go for Daredevil Malaysia, 👹👹👹
Is the same story as happening here. But I stated on New York, before Worldwide people turn up at BRP to find the DareDevil kick BoKiaSi.
The first in a planned series of shows detailing the Marvel universe, "Daredevil" follows Matt Murdock, attorney by day and vigilante by night. Blinded in an accident as a child, Murdock uses his heightened senses as Daredevil to fight crime on the streets of New York after the sun goes down. While Murdock's day job requires him to believe in the criminal justice system, his alter ego does not follow suit, leading him to take the law into his own hands to protect his Hell's Kitchen neighborhood and the surrounding communities.

GOOD MENUSCRIPT. Rebond another Superhero.

Watch it. You like it.

Well, No Alien research, what can I do now.

Give Daizen a Huat Huat Chai. My ex company. Seeing getting better is my dreams too. Because many brand I started for TBH. So is good to see your own brand getting better right? We dont hope it get worst. Maybe today he still cannot forget me. Only got peoples beside do naughty things. Purposely set fire to burn up his anger on me. So theuy can have me. 😅😅😅. If they want me, you come find me sure I go there jalan jalan but got do work one. Just my way on working is different. Work at middle of the night. You can accept or not my working way? Because all your staff work like shit, I dont follow shit workers doing? They will just interupt me, my imagination cannot focus how to work. Give you find 100 workers, you will never find a true workers like me. Even 1000 workers you hired, you cannot find anyone like me. And I do is A to Z, dont ask me do A to K only. I dont do half job. I do full finished jobs for few years developments. And I dont do it rushing like pasar malam. I do it like pasar tengah malam. Because the times my Spirits ladies come and find me lor. Undetstand. They like it at night lor. Thet dont like it morning. So I need them I must go at night times. Not you say can or not, Datuk Gong also say can. You can say cannot? I reach your office not 5 minutes, all over there Spirits will come to me. You can ask your Jaga what happen at night times when I at there. He did tell you anythings? What he see? What the dogs do? How the wind blows? Wow! Fantastic. And I really like that place especially I pass the Chinese grave yard. All will rush out to stop me. Like The Rock getting out from the rings. And there got many trees, best place my friends Kenny Tan. Remember give them eat twice a months. One times not enough, make it two times. All will give you more ong ong lai. You plant ong lai sure come out now. Guarantee. With fruits also. Big big fruits. But please clean your dirty factory. Is the dirties factory I ever stay and work. And sofa dont all put stand up. Put down some so the spirit can sit and sleep also. You take care them well. I ask them give you sure up up go. High till you beh tahan. But rich liao, dont forget this friends lor.
If you dont beleive, I come and swear again infront your Gods? Oh, is you come, they are at my house. You come and invite them, then I ask them go back to you. Your choice, if not they will not go back to you. 🤗🤗🤗
Any my neighbour too, all your Gods is at my home. You can come and invite them back yourself. I did not stop or say cannot, is you all want or not. You dont want then I want. I dont mind to got many many Gods.

Or you ask Robin Tan go your house and huat huat huat, ask him got any Gods or not at your home. Then ask him where are all the Gods. He can tell you, because he are the Son of God. Many should know Robin Tan, my Uncle. But now he call me The Lord. At his place also I work unhil midnite. Morning and evening I jalan jalan and minum kopi with suppliers only. Only working after 7pm until 2 - 3am. Because waiting the ladies spirits.

Until KL, all the Gods and Kuman Thongs spirits are at my house, all just want to follow me and stay at my BRP home. How can I tell them? Can anyone help? Or share my blog to them so the boss can come and invite his own God and Spirit back. I told you they will come to me. I know it and I can feel it. Not only house and shop, even the temple, big famous temples are no Gods now. Soon, oversea also will come. Sure come. Because is the State of Gods. 





One day he will remember me

No comments:

Post a Comment