Saturday, May 7, 2016

Crazy Peoples

The Return of Sri Ganapathi
Versus
Angela The Queen

Wow. That is a great new Movie can be made. Not with Thor.
Okok.
On. Making this new Movie menuscripts for all to watch.

I love this kind of movie. But this times the heroes are two ladies. So it will be a bit different.
Who will be the winner? I know. Because I write.
Cmon, you both like to challenge me. So I let both of you to challenge. Since both are stubborn also. It will be a great show to watch. The story will be different this times. Because I want something different only miracle happen.
And I want to do it same as Reality as you want me to in 50 Shade of Cristian Grey.
The same things in reality.
One which like knitting, beauty, fashion
Another which like collecting ang pow, direct sell & BDSM
One which like outing, drinking, flirting
Another like nagging, cooking, washing
Both like controlling
Hmm, one stay at town another stay at out town.
Hmm... ok ok. Movie will be out 14 Feb 2017 to challenge 50 Shades Darkers.
And my movie will be name
Crazy Shades Love
With more BDSM new style, with 2 lover, and touch feel for my audience.
Will beat your Record of 50 shades of Christian Greys.
Miracle will happen. I say I will write my own menuscript. The real menuscripts.
How I play with this 2 ladies on my minds.
Different girls, different style. Not always the same styles. Audience will boring. Audience always want see new things.
Let me teach everyone the new style on this movies. Is on my mind. You dont know. And is 99.9% very pleasurable for the girls and guys.
Haha... comedy love. playing with brinjal, cucumber, all organic things. Huhu
Hmm, cannot say his name later he get Killed. Dangerous

No comments:

Post a Comment