Wednesday, May 11, 2016

No More IRB Tax, Donation

Sales Tax, Income Tax, but all no help peoples also. How can I support? Not I no support, babies and ladies also no support...😎😎😎

Ganesha : hello
Jesus : Hi Ganesha
Allah & Buddha : hi all
Ganesha : ask you all something
Jesus, Allah & Buddha : what?
Ganesha : why you all pay TAX? Stupid
Jesus : have too
Allah : I pay different
Buddha : they force us
Ganesha : you control mah, your Power
Buddha & Jesus : How?
Allah : same as me lah
Ganesha : yes, all state "Gift" or "Donation" lah.
Buddha & Jesus : ya hor. We follow Allah lah.
Ganesha : ya lar. Good one we sure follow.
Buddha : then my invoice state "Gift Mattress 3fts" Rm100
Jesus : then my cheque I write "Gift" Rm300
Allah : ya lah, do "Gift" and "Donation" then no need pay tax.
Ganesha : Ya lah. My staff salary put "Donation" Salary Rm5000.
Jesus & Buddha : ok. Then all no more Tax lor.
Allah : but all must state "Gift" and "Donation"
Jesus & Buddha : so tomorrow all my products descriptions I say and add "Gift" Ganesha : yes, Reverse lah
Allah : Pandai Ganesha
Jesus & Buddha : wow. No need tax anymore. Follow Allah ajew.
Allah : follow lah. Then Bonus you say is for "Supporting Islamic"
Ganesha : support ajew lah

So no more IRB Tax. Do as Donation or Gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment