Saturday, May 7, 2016

He will do as Predicted

My prediction is 99.9% accurate.

You all will suffer the same. But I can go to another human body. But I still will go for him.

Anything can change is only you all, because I cannot change his mind. Only you all can do. If you all dont do anythings. You will not see the Atomix Bomb.

Watch Transformers you will understand better. Because I told you very early he is "The Monkey God" vs The Lord
Sure is I win. But I let you do and for your own life you choose for now.
If you all do the right way, you all will be save. If you do the wrong thing, you all will be death and he got away now only.
But I can get him later.
Is your own choice for your own life at your own hand. Understand.
Is better to trust your enemy then your own friends. That is I teach you.

Look at my drawing with his name on it.
My KLCC drawing. And I draw out allots.
Some with the Bomb Explosion.

Ask yourself
1. Who is he
2. Is he rich
3. Can he do bomb
4. Can he hire people
5. Can he just so that and blame peoples?
Then you know.
I got do research, now you go research Googles.

Tweet the birds

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Lord Of Universe
The Predictor

No comments:

Post a Comment