Wednesday, May 11, 2016

How To Control Energy

When you hit your "Fung Shui", you get your energy, how you control the energy like me. Like I am here, I want this Energy to send to you and you get my Energy. Or I call back the Energy I give you. I can do this? I can take back all my Energy stolen from me without my permission.

I block my energy at all Angle of my house so that peoples will not stole it and then pretending to ask thier kids to come beside and absorb my Energy. Because the moral value of the Childs you had broken them. Is wrong as a parents to teach thier kids like that. You should teach them how to ask permissions first. Is a very very simple and easy Moral.
As kids you teach them like this, then when they grew up, they will think the same way when they are kids. Is link up. Same what you do as kids will return as the same when they grew up. Is just they meet the different enviroment and situations, but with the same facts and same moral. Failed as a parents teaches like this, from Buddha.

I am not a good Husband or I am not a good Father, you had no value to say this word to me or anyones. If you did say this before, then you are failed in Buddha Moral.

You built your own value, not peoples that built for you. I can make a Rm10 notes to be higher value, when I add value in it. Is simple things as building up your value. Add in value. Cut off thier value, go on top the value, get higher, until you are high enough, then is you control thier value.
You increase your Energy power when you get higher value. Same like the Leader that is at the Top. How to challenge him from Zero. Is true, I challenge with no money in the bank. I fight him not using a single cent, my publish book is not my target. Is purposely do for all to focus on it. I am going to do author also. Is not my job also. Writting out books all those are purpose do to get all into focus my work. My job is Cari Makan kaki. Understand?
I no cheat. You curi my things is cheating you know.

Method 4.
All settled ASAP. We played steady. I win. So penalty. Involved please pay money. Gods i let you get back. Spirit and luck still arrange for you. If fung shui you follow me. Your business sure come money. You player still win trophy. Your students get certificate. Your kids get top students. All fish i let go. Go find more money and give me. 😊😊😋 then after 5 years we challenge again. All vs one again. That is the interest and excitement I want. Crazy Clown. Ok. Steady?
Eat more become sharks then come back we play again. Some more all got more LUCK and money, and mining at Teluk Intan. Sudah tunggu saja.
Cancer semua healing mesti baik.
Semua sakit mesti baik.

Before we teach the kids. We must let the parents know how to teach your kids moral. Because the parents dont know how to teach or use the wrong way to teach. Kids are small and thier brain quickly absorb Energy into his mind. What you must give them to absorb first is Love. They did wrong also, use love to teach love. Meant no shouting or beating, beating a kids is wrong in Buddha. Kids learn from Love, soft spoken and nice talk. They absorb hate energy when you fight with them or force them to do somethings they dont want to do. If they dont want to do, meant they got other thing to do. So you need to know what are they doing? And how will he do the things you want him to do without force. Add value on the things, when he is interested with the on, he will do the things naturally. Kids always do mistakes because they still dont know what is right or wrong. So is mother's love and patient is most

Is you hacked google again. Penalty 1000 company at Sungai Buloh.
Lee Chong Wei (Close Up)
Famous Chef at Sg Buloh, Kota Damansara, Bukit Rahman Putra, Emkay, Sri Damansara, Damansara Damai,
(Close Up)
Target 3 more digit.
Each company want the Gods back need to come to invite yourself. With the gods statues.
Check your gods lah. Sohai.

Satu kotak Dunhill Rm17
Satu kotak Loffman Rm3.50
Beza Rm14.50 sekotak
Population smoker 4.7 million
One smoker 1pck = Rm4.7 million 1 day
1 month 30 days x 4.7= Rm1410million
Ini rokok saja.
Lagi banyak ada.
Durian
Kelapa sawit
Getah

No comments:

Post a Comment