Tuesday, May 10, 2016

No. Must Get Him

 I told you earlier why the animals reaction are strange yesterday. I told you the fish are crazy also. And so the crocroach are crazy also. Somethings must or will happen. Once I reach my place, it rain until now, Raining so long. Holy Shit! What had you done to the Bird family until all the Kuman Thongs Spirits coming to Daddy? What have you done? You pluck his feathers and purposely dont let him fly. Purposely do. Is purposely do. And IS PURPOSELY DO. And purposely do for all of thier Childs only and then my own child are retarded. I know. This is all because you all my child, the babies bird are retarded. Because the father cannot fly and get food to his babies. Nevermind, they even destroy the nest when his childs not even know to call him Daddy. And they award his own Childs and all the youngster to get my Power of Inteligents. What is this peoples are? Tell me the world of peoples? Let me know as Buddha say Dunno in the first times. When Buddha say Dunno, what is that meants? King? DURIAN APA INI. where is your parents spirits? Send them to the Hell of cell also. Fucking peoples, how you teach your childs? 10 second. In 1000 years. Fuckoff of your own sons when he is here. 
Siapa lagi dalam kapal ini? Golden Ship Titanic. Siapa nak duduk lagi. 
The Gods send me another Group of Spirits. Then this meant what? No wonder my Spirit ask me stay here. Then raining, suddenly so happening at BRP neighbourhood. All Genting Highlands Baby Spirits are here with me. Is all The Kumanthong Spirits is with me. Well. Genting, you involved to. Super Rich but give me nothing. What can I do after I close the Eyes of Buddha? Ini ship apa Genting, Mana Uncle Lim Spirit. Get him here. The Lord want him now. MCB. Hell in the Cell you go. 
I do it infront the Buddha.
Who am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment