Sunday, May 15, 2016

Kuasa Fung Shui

If you think you can. You can.

Sampai semua cash no value. All use token. Buy house use token. All same. See your luck only got more or less.
Your Luck is all you need. Got Luck, you sure got everythings. Increase your own luck energy. All is start from yourself first.
Not me, I always go last. Give first, wait for donations. If you are smart, reverse my formula, you get first. Guarantee.

Tweet the bird

Bark the dogs

Stone Cold said so

Udang Galah besar punya pun sudah ada Pearl di Teluk Intan.

Pineapples ada apa? Magicbox juga.
Make your wish, cut it off. If luck you got inside from your wish.
The whole World also got this Magicbox

If you plants your own, you will get the most luck and wish. Make the fung shui of Pineapples like you pray Di Gong Pa and Di Gong Po. And the Fung Shui is always 2. Not one. Create the Pineapples Fung Shui, making them like the King and Queen of fruits, decorate them, is the King And Queen with crown on top already. Is just you all did not notice it. Not Durian. Is pineapples the King. And they can replant just from the crown over and over again. You place two pineapples plants infront your house. Super Energy you get. The King energy. The leadership spirits. So Ong Lai sure Lai. Is Fung Shui, you cannot change this to Durian. Durian only for some peoples, pineapple all also can have. Even plant at vase inside your house also can. More Ong inside. I no money, I use paper and draw only. Ong also Lai. My way, it came my way. I no money buy the things, I use to draw it or write on it. The Fung Shui change very fast. Got money then only buy, no money wait first, draw it, it will come to you when you believe miracle happen. I draw ferrari. I get ferrari. That is Fung Shui, just must believe, no money nevermind, draw only on pieces of paper. Just want the spirits to come for you. Like tattoo, but tattoo is hard for you to control, paper you can do. You dont like the fung shui, you just change it. At your hand. Teach your kids this drawing meaning. It will created the energy when they draw themself. Then buying stone or what for them to wear. No, original is the best. My scar is natural he wany to come. I cannot stop it. Because is the scar that change all my energy naturally since I was 11. That is not the snake Gods. That is the Dragons God. Where can human can cage a Dragon? Kapooo, can come out already. Betul tak.

Dont waste the space on rooftop. It can be your store. On top the roof. Save expand more space in your own house. Higher on top doest not meant the good things. On rooftop always is the last things from your choice. The enviroment on top is the most heat place. Spirits staying there feel hot too. So need airconditional if you place on top the roof. Care them as same as you care your childs. Treat them as same as you treat your childs. Without them, nothing is everythings. The are connected together im this same world. And also my other 8 Worlds. Thier populations, infinity. Need more body to reborn. Because for 4.5 billions years, peoples just killed then to expand, until today, how many spirits you say in this Worlds? And with stones, I connected all, is all the spirits. No choice, is connected, and I see it, I cannot say NO when they ask for help. But if you see poor peoples, why you never help?
Good question. Wait your 5 answers.

Tak boleh get answer ini. Tolong bagi comments.

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Crazy Clown

You crazy, i follow crazy, they also crazy, last all get crazy... 😨😨😨

I can heal Crazy peoples also. I went to Eve Center, I heal all the patients at there.
I absorb all the Gods energy all of them out to me. That is when I get Top Foam. And they get heal and discharge as normal peoples. Many I healed. Free of Charges. Nobody I tell, do it with your heart when you want to help. No need to write name when you do true donations. Real peoples donate money no need to let peoples know how much they donate or who are them. That is a real heart to donate and help. Same as sponsorship, all just want advertisement. I donate without telling anyone who is me. If you receive the money is me from the Sky, and still stupid. Then you are out of my way. Bodoh.
Siapa nak donate you lagi. Itu wang sayalah donate sebab saya hormat you. Harap you pandai pandai share bagi orang dalam BRIM. Habis you makan semua pulak.
Mana ada wang masuk dari langit. Sudah dapat, orang sudah tahu, diam diam nak semua. Mana boleh. Langit punya semua orang. Bagilah. Buat derma lah. Sampai bagi you wang buat derma, you lagi tak cukup kah? Apa lagi you mau? Lagi sekali money from sky? I can, more then 100 times I also can. But you never share to all also. Malaysia baru population berapa orang, semua kira juga. Tak kira besar kecil, kira kepala saja, satu keluarga berapa kepala, bahagi saja. Satu orang berapa dapat. Tau kira tak tau kira?
Jumlah Money from sky divide populations of Malaysia then times the total family member. How much can get? You answer me?
BRIM you give me RM1000 for 4 members. Hahaha😂😂😂
Saya bagi, muka bagi you, you nak semua, saya tak tau apa lagi you mau baru kira cukup. Mana ada lagi orang miskin jika you buat derma itu? BRIM hutang pun boleh settle. Apa lagi you mahu?
Sampai sekotak rokok pun tak erti belanja saya hisap. Sampai nak beli susu pun wang cash tak ada.
Ada, langit ada banyak. Kalau buang, habis semua mata wang. Saya masuk bagi leader, baik baik buat derma, semua dapat dan saya pun dapat. Tapi saya tak dapat balik sikit sikit pun. Cepat derma bagi BRIM, tolong semua orang miskin. Bukan ini sikit saja.

Bila orang tanya, dia pun tak tau siapa buat donations, sapu habis saja. For donation meant what? Excuse me please, what is meant for donation? Atau nak beli lagi 100 submarine? Bagi semua Golden Titanic naik submarine?
Golden Submarine kah? Baru cukup.
No comments.

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Crazy Clown

No comments:

Post a Comment