Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Cina Betul2 Babi

Shade Story 6ii

These chinese rich people are so call "chinese pig" (Cina babi), the new famous nickname of the century...
Got money, play people, do people, look down at people, absolutely no heart.
Same story like Transformer 4 (Galvotron) at China. 99.9% same story. If you need more story. I will let you know which movie to watch. All my movie already release 5 year ago.
See who is smarter? The rich people or me? Dare you play me? Before I just silent and keep quite. Now I can speak and talk, can write or draw. Well I also got compose song. Not only you can compose dickie head cina babi. I can break up your family. I can let you lost ur family one by one. Let you feel how is the feeling when you lost your loved one.
Is that we play the games? This part is beginning only.
I pass all my test until today. So now is your turn. Right.
So better watchout all your family members. Accident do happen. Nobody know when it happen. But i know 2 hours earliers. Give a call to your sons and ask about his safety. Drive slowly and carefully especially those rich people family. What an exciting games. I love kinda games. Yahoo!!!

Tweet.

Stone cold said so 316.

No comments:

Post a Comment