Friday, May 6, 2016

How To Connect Aliens?

Using the historial Sign of Astrology Zodiac Sign. I am the Taurus, the Earth Elements.
How can I connect to Aliens?
As I already connected The Gods, The Spirits and The Souls.
What other sign that I need? And what chanting should I say?
To get this connection? Any comment?
I need the username and password to connect this networks. Is same as you connect the Wifi.
And I beleive this sign are written on some place in this World. And my prediction is at Egypt Pyramid.
Why they built pyramid with placing the stone on top of pyramid. Is sure there is something to do with the stone.
What kind of stone is that?
Stone are spirits that connected me to the souls. So stone maybe also needed to connect the Aliens. Is the wireless device or broadband of Universe.
99.9% accuracy my predictions. Hello, I am better predictor then the Octupas.
I studied and research on Semiotics and Semiotics Expand. And maybe now is Semiotics Exchange. And yesterday I just make a Horology watch using the Zodiac Sign.
Less is more, more is less = balance

Place of connection is 99.9% at my BRP home. Very high possibility.

Strong winds now - outside
Want to see Miracle? We set 12 midnite. Now is 11.41pm.

I think I got 80% of signal from the Earth now.

About 90% of Egypt's population is Muslim, with a Sunni majority. About 9% of the population is Coptic Christian; other religions and other forms of Christianity comprise the remaining one percent. 

Meant Allah mix Jesus needed.

And Lithology of Stone is the connection needed with The Aliens.

Watch Transformers, is shown to you earlier. 

But this times, the venue at BRP, Sungai Buloh, Malaysia. 

Tweet the Birds

Stone Cold said so.

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
The Alien Connector

No comments:

Post a Comment