Friday, May 6, 2016

Aries girls are Naive

How to break the code of a Naive Girls.
You must need to be "Shawn Micheal", The Heart Break Kids.
Not melt her heart, break her heart.
That is you need to do. Because she is naive, so you no need to do what she want you to do. Just do what is against her. Then she will get fed up and blame on you. That is the times, she will say about what you do wrong. Ofcourse you know wrong, because you purposely do wrong. But do not admit you are wrong, just admin you do all right. She will get burst up or get mad for that. You dont need to say about anything. She will know herself better then you when a girl is naive. She know what she is doing. And please please please dont ever ask about it or listen about why this and what that. Is a crap word anyway. Just entertaint her sometimes.
Remember to let her know ya.🤗🤗🤗

Tell her she need better benefits or more better benefits. I can help her anytimes, anyhow and anywhere.

For all her Principles of Life I can give to her. Top 10 list. Free of charges.

I do Miracle and Miracles all the times now.

Nothing else then Miracle I am not interested anymore. All is Miracles things. Just add a things to your products, your products is the best. That is all I need to do. I dont need to design anymore, your design, I added "The Miracles". Is just getting me stronger my Energy. Each times she get fed up on me or angry. The reaction between Taurus and Aries increased the Taurus Energy. That is what I created to be. So she is making me more  powerful and powerful when she get angry. I absorb her energy now because my energy is bigger then her. And Aries will never disarm Taurus, they make Taurus even powerful. The Golden Bull when they meet Aries. 😎😎😎

Ops. Forget my connection with Aliens. Times pass. Try another days. Because I always late and timeless. That is what I am. No times. Need a good partner to be my timer and not rusher. Never rush a timeless peoples, they will get you wait longer. Because thier time is timeless. Time x timeless = 0 (no times)
Time x time = got times

Beleive it or not, ask Ripley.

Well, 2 years ago I climb up my roof to Release the Dragons. 2 years later, I might do the same Crazy thing again.
To connect the Aliens.
Crazy peoples do crazy things that only can change the World. While normal people cannot do crazy things, they cannot change the world.
Same thing peoples will say you are Crazy when you climb up the roof at night and tell them I am Ganesha God. Peoples all say you are Crazy. 😂😂😂
Now I say you are stupid.
This times I do another more Miracles, because connecting Gods many humans got connected, but not all the Gods.
And connecting Alien so far nobody or mayb being captured there are. But I think they wont capture me when I meet them. Because they will know I am The Lord. Actually is they want to connect me. Not I want to connect to them. I am just waiting thier connection to accept. Just need to troubleshoot my connections at home. Maybe the Stone energy to weak. I collected a huge stone few days ago for this Research. And place it at my side of the pond. Dont stole my stone away. Warn you. Maybe need to place the Stone on top my roof again. But this times need to be smart. Later everyone get me troubles again. You think I am joking? No joking, is my plan and my New Research.
Just thinking is there need a sacrified of Mummy like the story? As seen on the google pictures, the wolfhead man holding a knife and a girl is sleeping? Is he need to sacrified her lover to bring down the Alien as an "umpan". Like fishing?
Oh well, that is the story that happen only human will draw out. If not why humans draw out those pictures. Its draw because is done it. That is the massage the human want to pass. Same as I do, my drawing on RTV silicone, my drawing on MH370, my drawing on 911, my drawing on atomix bomb, and more. What I do peoples will follow, what I write people will follow, and what I draw it will happen. Is very TRUE.
You can stop but you did not want to stop. So I cannot do so manything at a time. What should you do, you do it. What should not do, you dont do it. What is your job and what is your responsibility, you must do. Who take care of the peoples safety? Then you must do.
Not until they found or break the formula code or created something more dangerous. Then is too late, and ask why I dont believe The Lords earlier. And I got no rewards for lying to you. I get nothing you know. Because I am Lucky, everything also want to do near me. Understand?
If drugs is Ok because I play drugs too. But this is Nuclear Bomb, the whole city will gone, do you know? He is not here, you all at here. He just claim for insurance for his properties and business. And he earn more money from that also. Is easy if he just want to blow up this City.
The is always a reason why I am here. Why all the Gods are at here.
Sure something is happening at here and the Gods want me to Stop it.
How well do you know about him? Do you know all his business? Do you see all his last card? Nobody see all his card? Same as my card? You all dont know?
And making a Atomix Bomb is using just few elements. If he get the correct match. You all will be dust. And radiation as far as whole Malaysia. Why I want to stop China? Sure got reason.
My own race people, why I want to stop?
Why I keep stop importing from China?
Why nobody want to do? Since I give all the reasons? And why still allowing importing from China? What can be purchase from China? The materials?
So many fireworks factory at China. Sure many raw materials suppliers.
The Uranium glass. What is this for? Melted glass mix Uranium. After extract the glass you get back Uranium. What can uranium do?
Uranium is a chemical element with symbol U and atomic number 92.
What is this meant?
And what stone is imported? Declared as decoration stone or U? Do you know these stone look like? How you compare a normal stone with U? Yes, both are stone, grey stone. Actual risks of radiation poisoning, eventual cancer, possible litigation, or the interests of national security, I’ll probably never know.
PLEASE STOP URANIUM.

All with a reason and answer there. Some can be found at Googles. My prediction is 99.9% accurate.

Tweet the Bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
Master of Lithology

No comments:

Post a Comment