Monday, May 2, 2016

Born to Win

Some people are programmed the other way - Lose/Win
"I lose, you win"
"I win, you lose"
"Go ahead. Have your way with me"
"Step on me again. Everyone does"
"I'm a loser. I've always been a loser."
"I'm a peacemaker. I'll do anything to keep peace"

LOSE/ WIN is worst then WIN/LOSE because it has no standards, no demands, no expectations and no vision. People who think Lose/Win are quickly to please or appease. They seek strength from popularity or acceptance. They have little courage to express their own feelings and convictions and are easily intimidated by the ego strenght of others.

WiN/WIN
Win/Win is a frame of mind and hearth that constantly seek mutual benefit in all human interactions. Win/Win meant that agreements or solution, all parties feel good about the decision and feel committed to the action plan. Win/Win sees life as a cooperative, not a competitive arena. Win/Win is a belief in the Third Alternative. It's not your way or my way, it's a better way, a higher way.

WIN/ LOSE
One alternative to Win/Win is Win/Lose, the paradigm of the race to Bermuda. It says "If I win, you lose".
In leadership style, Win/Lose is the authoritarian approach "I get my way, you don't get yours. Win/Lose people are prone to use position, power, credentials, possessions or personality to get their way.

Tweet the bird

No comments:

Post a Comment