Monday, May 2, 2016

Nobody know I know

Everyone got my answer or not until now. Who is the person? My way to win is reverse. Your physo should know what I meant so long.

If you think you got me. Oh my Gods. I never miss my target. I just purposely miss hitting you. Because I drink with you before. And I meet you few times. I went to your club. I went to your fishing boat. And I went to your house also.
You play with the Lord of Fearless?
You know who is Me from Teluk Intan? You know what is my background?
I ask you know or not?

I am human like you too. But I got heart and moral. What about you?
I want to know more about you too.
How you get No. ? No. in what? Business? Donate? Or Help people?
I can give you Top One if you want. You want better this year? Or you want to be the best every year? Or you want I come your house meet you at Sg AT.
Tell me. The Lords will come if you want.
I bring luck to you.
Your answer for below questions :

1. What about my relatives? Can you accept this if your relatives betray you and cause your family marraige broken? How will you treat this kind of relatives?

How will you treat your friends do this to you and your family?

How will you treat your neighbour when they do this to you and your family?

How will you treat your lover when she to involved to do me?

How will you treat your lover family that was involved too?

How will you treat your lover neighbour that was involved to?

How will you treat the Publika shopping mall that involved to?

How will you treat President Barrack Obama that involved to?

How will you treat me?

So long I wait, but nobody want to reverse my answer. What is reverse of 99, not 66. Last 2 digit is 99, first 2 digit is the answer.

You want I come or you want come my home? My home not big. Normal terrace house. But got many your member, all I not welcome, but you I welcome.
Because for me this kind of friends, relatives, or neighbour got also no use.
Better with real Enemy be friends. Ia true.,

Then you want join me. You will be Top One in the World.

You think first. Want you just ask me.

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
Medical & Health Research


No comments:

Post a Comment