Friday, May 6, 2016

Go Go Go Business Sungai Buloh

I give more Luck if for everyone. That is why I am different.

First, I dont want to waste my times to see how you fall down and suffer.
Second, I hope you get more and then donate more.
Third, I want to use my mind to explore more miracle things then using my mind to play with you.
Four, I need to do it all before my line disconnected.
Five, everything I am doing is Miracle to Miracles. So I must break all the important code as fast as posible.
Six, once Science meet Aliens, I know more Miracles that human can do.
Seven, in 4.5 billion years of Earth, I am the first human to connect all Gods and Spirit. And now going to meet Aliens with their Help. My first favor I ask from the Gods and Spirits. And then I upload on Youtube and share what Miracles will happen.
Eight, this is only my half journey, I going for more incredible journey that nobody on Earth had done.
Nine, I going to be Promoted as The Highest Rank
Ten, nothing is really imposible when you Believe Miracle Happen. And when it happen, dont stop for more Miracles because of Money. Money can be the last after you get all the Miracles. Is never to late.


Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Lord Of Universe
Master of The Elements

No comments:

Post a Comment