Friday, May 6, 2016

Dirties Coins

This are my collections of coins. I collect dirty coins that peoples throw away or dont accepts. Because they are dirty.

Let me tell you a story,
You take out a pieces of Rm10 noted. You throw into the mud. Make it dirty.
Take it out and is dirty. You cleaned it. What is the value of this paper?
It is the same value, you cannot change the value into Rm1 note no matter how you dirtied it.
Same as human, no matter what peoples cannot change your value. No matter what they do, they cannot change your value. They make you dirty, they talk you dirty and they do you dirty, your value will still at there. Just clean it up. That is all you need to do.
For me, I dont need to clean, because dirty make me stronger. I do different things and differents thing return to me. That is Believe Miracle Happen only when you do differently. Who say cannot, I will say Yes. Who say yes, I will say cannot. That is the real Taurus, The Earth of planet Venus. And must Win is my hobby. If lose, try again. I lose many times, but I stand up each times, how can I lose if everytimes I also will stand up? Can you win someone in WWE if he will always wake up? Like The Undertaker. How can a player beat him if he will never sleep? Die also wake up? 😈😈😈 how can a player win over him? Only when he want to rest, then let you win.
That is the tips : you want win, do anything for me so I can just rest. Simply.

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
The Undertaker

No comments:

Post a Comment