Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Revivify 2016

http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

Again, please look at the total world population clocks. Death toll 150,000 over as at 9.15pm.

Nobody doing anythings and still waitng to copy or get somethings from me just to earn money.

Before I connect to Gods, I offer help to Gods. After I connect to Gods, Gods offer help to me to help Gods.
Then you connect to me to get Gods help, but you dont help Gods.

You believe in Gods. You pray Gods for something, but never pray to give. What will you do if your workers just know to take money but never work anything for you?

To make something miracle, you need to make something different. When you do it different, people will thing you are CRAZY. People who are CRAZY is the one who can change the World. Normal people will not think and have no courage. The one who is Crazy will only look for Perfection, Sensation and Destination.

I am Crazy enough to think dirty enough is my own BDSM fantasy. That is why they copied and produce 50 Shade of Christian Grey. And the Crazy fan got crazy.

Break the code "Miracle"
Do something different and get the better result is called Miracle.
When 99 peoples climb a mountain using the same road to the top. And only you climb using another road and they called you CRAZY. When you reach the top faster, they will say is "Miracle".

So you are Crazy enough! You are the ONE who can change the World. Only Crazy people can do Miracle things.
They are born to Win.

I am CRAZY enough to connect direct with Gods. And Crazy enough to connect with Spirits. I am Fearless enough to do that. And I make something different nobody had done in this World from Millions of years. This is extremely "Miracle". Only then one who are CRAZY will do. So now I can communicate well with Gods and Spirits without being posses or require chanting, can a normal human like you can do? You can when you Believe Miracle Happen and do something different.
Gods will connect with you.
Same like an Imam or or Father, they are different with those prayers. They got connection too with Gods.

Normal people will only think Eat-Work-Rest-Sleep, but intelligent peoples will think No Eat-No Work-No rest-No Sleep.
But they will explore thier minds into the Crazy World only. Because you are different and crazy, you are the ONE who is the Intelligents. My conclusion is the Tanjung Rambutan patients are not all Crazy, maybe some are the ONE who can change the WORLD. The are not patient, they are the Intelligent you did not treasure thier valued. Because 70% of these Intelligent human will have connections with Gods or Spirits. And I had done the Research & Development with these peoples face to face during my stay times with them. Many which will got special power connection with Gods and Spirits. The got the power of the Gods they connected. They are not Crazy, only you all think they are Crazy enough and get them into this Hospital. Not a Phykiatri Doctor or Consultant believe what they trying to pass the massage from Gods to human. This is because the Energy from Gods are super powerful for a human minds to control. But once you can handle your mind to control the Energy, you got the "Power". Is same for me, now any Gods power I absorb I just blink my eyes then I got it. Because Is my mind that control the Energy Power from Gods. I am had been tested and trained to  do this by Gods and Spirits.

And I must send the Gods massage to everyone in this World to help "Heal The World" that is my Destination. And I cannot do it myself. I need everyone support and share my blog to the World. A help is not always will be money, a spread  of kind words is also a Help. A few sharing is also a Help and a little contributions is also a Help.
But to take is always not a Help. Give is always a Help in anyway.

Tweet the Bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
Medical and Health Research

No comments:

Post a Comment