Thursday, May 5, 2016

How to win?

You will win when you dont Revenge.

Get it.

You will lose because you want Revenge.

Get it.

Advise from The Lord.

Is same at Politic. Use this method only if you want to win. And is a sure win method. This is the power. The special ability power. "DONT REVENGE" try it, and the Mr Win will go for you.
Because I created Mr Win to follow the peoples who do not want to Revenge only.
That is what I want human to be. OMG, why I do this? Because every war or arguement started in the mind of "Revenge", if you think you want to win because of Revenge and is not because you want to help peoples, then Mr Win will not going to follow you. If you want to win because you want to help the peoples without any feel of "Revenge", then Mr Win will follow you.
Is that the best answer and solutions? Well, the Gods agreed and so with the Spirits. Ok, so Mr Win and Mrs Lose, is you who follow Mr Revenge or Mrs No Revenge. And all the peoples will know who is doing because of Revenge and not for the peoples. Let's the true face.
Well, cheating is not acceptable in these.

So, do you think I will help the Cina Babi?
Do you think I will help the M&N?
Do you think I will help the Underworld?

You, dont need to ask this stupid question. Because my job is to HELP peoples. As I help the Gods and the Darksite. My World is all "HELP" in mind and "REVENGE" in vain. And my HELP is no return favor needed, only accept contributions of donations or gift.

If I want to play you and take revenge on you, you are already in jail and get punishment. Just a little magic, that is end of your world in Earth. Little kids.

I DONT ABUSE MY POWER to change the world. I explore my mind to change the World. Can your Dirty mind and tactic defeated my mind? Nope, you cannot defeat my mind in no matter what way because my moral is to strong. Only stronger moral people can defeat me. No moral or less moral peoples cannot defeat me. Do you agree? Not agree or agree, you must agree. No choice for you, just accept it. Because I set the games rules of human. Not human that set the rules. And I set it choosen from the 10 best answer of each questions.

Before you planned anything, I already planned for your plan. Before you do anythings, I already do it. Check it out on my "batu nisan". The history written on today's future. Tweet... I twat I saw a pussy cat... Pengecut takkan tulis apa apa, tapi saya tulis apa apa di mana mana. You think I am "Pengecut", I write more for you. I do more for you.
Because you come challenge. And I really like to Challenge. Challenge in anyway, anything and anyhow. With anyone is welcome to Challenge me. What you want to challenge I will accept it, all money, all things or your life with my life, I accept all this challenge. What about you? If you are not dare to offer this in any challenge, you are no standard to say anyone "Pengecut" because yourself are. And you are not Crazy enough then the Crazy Clown.

When I was a kids. I went to school and I remember I was studying at Standard 2, age 8 years old. In the class, me and my friend played the 20 cents coins games that we put all our middle fingers touching on the coins and we called "Spirit Spirit please come out" is real. They come very fast to us, and they come each times we played. And I already know the exsist of spirits when I was 8 years old. Do you believe? Whatever, that is your own business beleive it or not.

When I was nine, I wonder how is spirit look like. As I only can feel them. My friend Mr Lim, my classmate one day told me that if you use the dog's eyes tear drop to wash your eyes, you can see the Ghost. And I reach back home the same day I take my father pet's dog name Lucky, the German Sharped dog that I love him so much, his eye's water and rub into my boths eyes. You dare? I bet you dont dare enough to do this. And less in 5 minutes, I can see all the Spirits around me until today. Anyone wish to see, just do it, is fucking real and you will be happy together with them forever.

And I just do it another times yesterday only. With using the eye's of the black dog at my lover house. *smile* and the ability is much better. The view are more clear. And the shape are greater. Come and try if you want to see, the dogs can share with you together. And I hope someone that can see what I can see together to share and talked this as natural an usual. Because only me can see, and you cant see, talking one side is boring. So I dont know my lover want to see what I can see together. Or I just put on her eyes and let her see herself before I tell her I can see also. *smile*. Or I put inside the eye drop or facial beauty and when she used it, then she too can see. I do crazy thing that crazy people also dont do. Because I like Miracle after I break the Miracle code. Do it differently. Anything peoples do, you do differents way, miracle happen. So now I can help the Spirits to paint. Yes, I can paint them now. Godfather can do that only, right? So meant I am the real human Godfather that can paint spirits. Is draw at the Publika wallpaper, go and see yourself. And the person who help me paint is a girl. Right, meant she is my partner that help me paint. Is Stephy the girls? Or there is another girl that still not come into my life... because this girl can paint the spirit, meant she too can see them. But Stephy cannot see them... but she can if she want I help her. Or there is volunteer human to do this job with me? I am giving offer now, good to help spirits, they return is unbeleivetable... with this you can win M&N anytimes at anyway. Anyone want? Even The Underworld can be yours too. You can control everythings. Is this you all wanted? I am offering to you? Any leader? Royalle? The World is your with the Spirits. Come on, this is your wish right? To control the World? Now I can make your wish come true and easy. Why dont you accept my offer? Jangan jadi Pengecut, berani sikit. Boleh tak?
Tak berani apa macam nak jadi Leader?
Leader mesti mau berani. Betul tak?
Saya selalu mau berani punya leader, baru boleh buat kerja betul. Kalau tak berani, jangan jadi leader. Sama juga Underworld leader. Takkan jadi leader ini pun takut, apa leader you boleh lead kita?
Pass my test first if you want to become a leader. The Lord test.
To become a leader, you need to pass the test. Not just help the human, you had to beleive the Gods and help the spirits.
Do you understand?
Kepercayaan Kepada Tuhan.
Kalau ini you pun tak boleh buat? Apa macam you nak jadi Leader? Ini prinsip Negara. Bukan saya set punya. Leader dulu yang set punya, betul kita ikut. Tak dapat ikut, apa macam? Tak ada prinsip? What will you do? You set the Rules of your own country and you must follow it. You cannot listen to God advise, the first prinsip, how will you follow those 2, 3, 4 and 5?
Not just you, all the leaders. Who so wish to be the leader. That fight to be a leader. Come take my test first before you challenge anyone. We want a true brave leaders. What race you are, what Gods you want, all are here with me.
Beleive it or not, ask Ripley.
Remember to watch this documents show. Is very nice and real.

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
Godfather Spirits

No comments:

Post a Comment