Sunday, May 1, 2016

A'idah The Int Credit Reporting Genius

Ok. This is my little baby spirit job, she is the International Credit Controller genius. She keep all data credit of peoples in this world. She is my bank data credit reporting for everyone in the world. Yes, I can teach my Kuman Thong to do this goid jobs. Same as you. But all did not do that, the just want them to do bad things. Just teach them how to warn dirty money. So now I trained this one for better used and can help Investigtors to solve all bribe and corruptions. Start with which person first, I will start with those do not want to take action on the Cina Babi peoples. Still do not want to open the case and check. Still allowing supply from China. Still no listen to The Lord. Or you really want to wait I bring this case into Supreme Court when the whole World will know? Then only the police, JPJ, Custom, MACC and other parties will do the Jobs.
I got all your personal and family credit finiancial reports already since 2 years ago. I just need a Kumanthong to help me send the data.
And yesterday I bring back 5 Kumanthongs from Genting Highlands. Sorry Gentings, they need my care more. I will teach them to Help peoples in the world. If not enough, I will be going there again. No need to go Thailand so far.
Dont worry, I no disturb your business. Is the human want to donate to you and think greedy to earn easy money. And dont know you had so many Kumanthong working with you. And thank you because you treat them well. Remember they like sweets, sugus, eggs, milks, Milo, Vitagen, 100 plus, Julie Butter Cream crackers, potato chip, pandan plants and toys (but you got big children theme park for them already, and many toys there - is really thier Kuman Thong's World, great job Uncle Lim) You get more return power energy for treating them so nice.
Good Luck to you. Hope to go there soon again. Oh, they request more babysitter for them, yes. Pandan plants - the ladies spirit babysitter for Kuman Thong. Plant more pandan there. Inside and outside your whole Genting mountain. Too many of them need babysitters.

Ok. Solve Kuman Thong's problems.

Now back to bad peoples bank financial statement reports. Nothing is Free money, what is Free only you had done any favor to someone or something. My latest report will included what you had done or plan in the statement additional column as research comments. Kiki & Lala is my researcher Kuman Thongs for 15 years.
All report is in this 15 years without a short list items. And I am using your own technology to make my report. Hack your own system if you want, you think you can? No way this times, because is protected by Kuman Thong antivirus. The best in the World. Guarantee 15 years no virus. Believe it or not, ask Ripley.

Dont make a fool with the Lord. You get back in return more terrible if you against him. He dont have to do, same as you, but he ask the Miracle to do. You cannot do that!!! You had no Magic to do that.. maybe you can ask Aaron Crow, The Fearless to help you. He is the real Magician I give him the Magic Power, because he is good guy.

So produce more Unicorn and Publish more from copying from me. You get to pay this prize. Happy Copying to you all and China. Remember to get copyrights before me. Dont worry, I will not copy you back. I will just edit my last menuscript on the last day. Let you start all business first and then I reverse it all. Then your stock will be your losses in revenue.
No unicorns for my book publish soon. I change new moscot, maybe Tapir. Is purposely put Unicorn for you to do. Same as you purposely put something for me to see. Your Physo expert dont know how to read my mind? Ofcourse he dont know, I am Crazy Clown, how can you read my mind? You can mind control me. Absolutely cannot.
Watch Slugterra the Movie 1,2, and 3. That is how you defeat the Mind Control evil slug.

Tweet the bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
Crazy Clown

No comments:

Post a Comment