Sunday, May 1, 2016

Break the Code, break the Supply

I break the Gods Code.

When I can start communicates with all the Gods, i note down all the Gods wishes and dreams. One by one I studied and Research on it. Each Gods provide me each benefits of things. All is the best way to earn money. Yes. Just one only I can be a billionaire very fast. But Sorry that I did not accept all this Gift from Gods. I wish to share everythings to everyone in this world. But before I do that, my things already been stolen by my own peoples and share it to China only. Well, is this fair to the people in the world? Is this the way human are so greedy? My first book not even publish but they had been copied and published. All those picture of my moscot had been produce and selling every where. The Unicorn toys. Yes, that is I want to use for my book, the 6 Elements Exchange 2016.
How could this happen?
As I told you, they got this team Gutterpost hackers, they are in my network all the days 24 hour watching me what I do. Before I can do anythings, they already copy and start producing as fast as possible. Website is set up and everything is done so fast. He got all the link of business worldwide, the is the Underground Superman, not Kingpin.
So all the times if I cannot do it faster then all of them, they will get all the money first for themself. They never share to the World or serve his own country first, Malaysia. They all support to China only. The Copycat King - The Real Mountain King Cat.
That is what Durian List Malaysia written for me.
So, King of Malaysia, what is my case worth now? Do you need to do anythings for the people in Malaysia? Malay, Indian, poor Chinese peoples and other race too?
All my projects, books, research, are with full evidents and if you want me to upload on Youtube, yes I can do as your wish.
If you want my Diary, I can borrow to you. As long as you share to Malaysia and all peoples on this world fairly.
Same to all Leaders and the Governments. Dont worry, I share what is goods for peoples only. The bad things that I know all will be keep safely at my bat caves because I know if is open to public, hugh and drastic change will happen. So I will not do this also. I help to protect you, so do you help me to stop them? Or still letting them to copy all your things to China only?
I got 1000 more new business for you to do in future. But you must stop them first. Because they will keep copying and producing at China only. And this will not solve my Oh my Gods problems.
Do you understand that? You must get all of my Madam Kwan and peoples involved because they just dont stop stealing and copy all my things. You cannot stop this Gutterpost hackers from hacking my tools. They can hack ios and andriod, so is easy for them to do that.
Whatever, just share my blog and facebook pages as fast, as more and as open to everyone.🤕🤕🤕

#badminton Asia Championships 2016 Final MS @LeeChongWei [3] 2-1 Chen Long [1] (CHN) 21-17, 15-21, 21-13
LCW Champion (please no bribe)
Anything can happen because too much money to waste. Like peoples waste money to spy and follow me.

If Malaysia stop importing from China everything, break the code. Break the supply, then Malaysia will survive. Push them to get supply from other countries.
All resource can be found easily from other countries also.

Tweet the bird

Stone cold said so.

Sean Khor
Tuan Alam Semesta.

No comments:

Post a Comment