Tuesday, May 3, 2016

From The Future 3414

Shade Story 23i

I had written many on Batu Nisan or wall at many place I been since 2 years ago. All are with drawing, writting and symbol. That is purposely done. Same as what the peoples at Egypt do during back many years ago. It will be the history awake for the future kids to study. Just my batu nisan writting are more easy to understand. This include many paper writting from since 10 years back. All I still keeping and can be share out. Is a very very interesting of my life adventure when the modern meet aliens. Yes, I admit I am Alien from Mars. But transform to human and live like a human. Studied human life. Studied human activity? Studied everything stupid from human? And come out a conclusion human are really stupid especially the Cina Babi. My technology are your 1000 year future technology. All your technology are crap. Useless? My technology connect to Gods and Spirits.
My technology bring me back to the Future. My technology got teleport to universal. My technology rise the dinosour. My technology no abuse. My technology all human can use. My technology all are free. My technology all share together.
Your technology all keep for own benefit and earn money. All is money only. No money no talk.
Then human also this way, no money no talk. Got money, got power. Got power, want control. Can controy, play peoples.
Totally crab. Not crab. Sotong
My technology built in memory. No devices needed. All built in body. No need TV to see the news. And I am the creator of future technology. I am the future Iconic heroes at the year 3413. Where there are only 10% of forest left at Malaysia only. No more trees at other countries. Look at youtube how is Malaysia on year 3414. For you to watch.

My teachnology can do شبح على قيد الحياة
shabbah ealaa qayd alhaya.

That is what I am using. So many movie are made for everyone to watch. Still cannot get what I want? Are you stupid or pretending to be stupid? You are not making fool to me, you just making fool of yourself. Or you want to read the History book of Malaysia first?
Why I choose Malaysia? Why I come during this years? Because this year I change, I changed the whole future for better living for all species and save everything that is belong on Earth.
3414 is no more fish and bird. Even rats are gone. I had rise back the Dinosour and they are already on the Galaxy planet Green. Now I am back here to rise back Earth. Heal every disease. Stop all dirty job and power abuse. This are the reason Earth destroyed. You all are the reason the Earth destroy stated in the History of Malaysia. I am not here to take your things or to get control of your power. I am not interested with all of this. I am here to save the animals and heal human. Your Power and Money dont feel like to take a single cents also. My money at 3414 in Forbe are number 1 in the world. All your success I already got at my hand. I just try to feel what is failure because I never feel the bad so I dont know. After I feel the bad then I know how the poor peoples life is. Then I know how to help. Walk into thier life and walk together with them. That you as a leader should do and rich men. All the animals know I am here to save them.
At 3388, I break the code when Science meet the Gods. And cure all cancer disease. These cancer was not success until I break the Code using BMH Medical Treatment. Beleive Miracle Happen.
So I am using the same method. Then another year later I break another code, when Science meet spirits and souls. Where I bring back soul to human body. Alive. From dust to human. Then connected with Kuman Thong spirit that we can teach and raise them as a genius in scince to explore technology and more innovations. That is what I am doing here with all these Kuman Thong spirits. Trained them to be a genius in any field you want them to be. Yes, you need patience and times to train them. You can trained them as your remote control of your home electrical items. Just say the word, it is on, just say off it is off. Without any connection. The spirit will do for you like Magic. I can do that when you come my home. All my electrical are fantastic. You just in your mind say to yourself then the aircond will is on. You control in your mind with spirit. Same as you learn Yoga. Yoga code is break many year ago. Then  Nobody until 3388 I break the code and created everything that can change the World and bring back everything. Because with these connections I built the back to the Future machines. And gods agreed to me and choose me for this jobs. That is why I am so comfidence in every move I take. I know everything happen before me. Is the same way for everyone to connect the Gods and Spirit with my methods. Many people are semiconnected, they just need more believe then they will get direct connections. Once connected, I like chatting on your mobile with gods and spirits. Offer to them before request anythings. Same way to treat human and animal. Thier return is all valueble things for you. All very value. Each animal and plants got value. All I got, but I cannot give all, I can only change not more then 30 percent on history book. I cannot change too many things at one point. All history will change and when I am back to 3414, I dont know how it will be.

What should be change I change for all better living. What should be heal I heal. What should go green and save earth I do. Stop Slavery too. And last is ReEARTH 2016. Then my job finish I will go. Nothing I want from all of you. Because I got everything at my own years. You still is leader and you still the underground kingpin. Your business n money all I no disturb. Just change to No Slavery.
I dont want to be famous here that is why I ask you to open website and you control.
And my lover, thank you for everything. Good or bad you all are the best for me. Will be in my memory last forever. I know your heart are not belong to me anymore. And both my kids are the Hindu Gods from the Gods Gift to Malaysia. The same history repeat of Lord Shiva family. Treat them as your Gods, you get many many return better in future. That is Ganesha God real power.
So is your choice to extend Vision 2020 with what I stated the World Zoo with the State of Gods. To be continue or not, is your choice. All Gods is here, you allowed and wanted them, you do. You dont want any Gods, when I go, they follow me. Because is me that bring all the Gods here for you. You dont want the Gods, I bring back with me. That is a simple job only.

For me is just a journey of holiday at Malaysia to treasure his value of green. Is reall the most beautiful in the World that money cant buy in future. One small tree can buy 1000 ferrari. Do you know that? Got car is rubbish, got tree is everything everyone wanted. Most wanted things in the world. A tree. So I did not treasure all this electronic items at all, natural things is always the most expensive things. Because is natural. Those thing people made out are not a value things. The natural is what peoples looking for.

You say money. My money more then you. You say property. My properties is Afrika and India whole country but not Malaysia. But I still at Malaysia and still the same area and place. That house is full of Gods House. All the Gods will pass or drop by the house to rest or stay. They never go to other house. All at my house. You want what kind of gods also you can meet him at my house. You can bring master and just check from outside how power the house is. Marvelous. Is built for the Gods and Spirits. Anything at my house is the best and will be the best until I throw it. Anything I use or eat will also be the best. Even drugs I played will be the best. Not best in Malaysia only, is best in the World.

I break the code of fung sui and elements.
I break all the non-fiction code. Yes, all. From fairy tails to cerita donggeng.
Last i break the Miracle code.
That save all the Universe. That is why i am the Lord of Universe. I save it.

Tweet the Bird

Stone Cold said so

Sean Khor
Lord of Universe
The Infinity Identity 92j



No comments:

Post a Comment